Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My college life is done, and it's slowly hitting me that I have to work for a living, and that's suicide fuel.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
I was bullied through out my school life, beaten by ghetto curries, mocked, mogged, and ridiculed by chadpreets, rejected by my oneitises.etc.

When I was 11, they told me that girls are smarter than boys, that we should treat them with respect. That we should always be nice to them. But girls had already had their first kiss with boys who didn't respect them.
When I was 14, they told me that I was too young to be dating. That there will be time for girls later. But girls younger than me were already having sex.
When I was 16, they told me that a man has to be confident, that confidence and character are most important thing for a man. But every girl dated men with zero character.
When I was 18, they told me that no girl would ever chose a man she has no future with, that I must finish schooling first. That there will be time for girls later. But everyone was dating just for fun.
When I was 20, they told me I need to be at my peak physically, mentally, academically, and financially. But I watched my best friend choose a narcissist over me, going as far enough to pay for his expenses.

I'm 25 now. I have graduated college with a degree. I am a kissless, handholdless virgin. I am forced to work 9 - 5 on, unfulfilling jobs. All the things that once brought me joy have been perverted to tell me that I'm evil for being a man, by women who wouldn't date me. I no longer care about love, or sex or money or status. I just want to die. Please put me out of my misery.

Brutal to realize our lifes are nothing but wageslaving

For how many people is this also true? The hypocrisy and injustice is everywhere.

knowing that you only exist to be farmed for tax is brutal, knowing that tax money goes primarily to women is even more brutal

just neetmaxx bro, women love lowlifes

I feel your pain. Wageslaving, wasting all your time and energy doing something you hate for very little money - it's a living nightmare. Too bad society didn't collapse from corona, maybe we would've been spared this pain. I'd prefer a post-apocalyptic scenario where it's more likely to die of starvation than survive, rather than wageslave.

Can't neet in most countries on earth. Just not doable.

>NEETmaxxing in currylands
>implying curryland governments have money like Western governments
LMAO in curry land the government is NEETmaxxing:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
@DirtyCurryCell
@Legendarywristcel
@RREEEEEEEEE

mogs at having a degree

>NEETmaxxing in currylands
>implying curryland governments have money like Western governments
LMAO in curry land the government is NEETmaxxing:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
@DirtyCurryCell
@Legendarywristcel
@RREEEEEEEEE

Neetmaxxing in curryland = starving to death.

Absolutely bruuutal. It's over and yet it never even began.

knowing that you only exist to be farmed for tax is brutal, knowing that tax money goes primarily to women is even more brutal
The audacity, the complete disrespect of it all. We're mocked and ridiculed, rejected and told we don't matter while simultaneously expected to work all our lives and pay tax for the benefit of "society".