Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My Client's Wife Is Cheating On Him With Godless Cunt Lesbos

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
Can't even lie, I feel slightly sorry for him. He's a typical normie, who like me, had a catholic upbringing. Honest, hard working, christian man, as far as I can tell. He came to us suspicious of her closeness with other women and felt they were facilitating an affair. Hired us to watch her, and sure enough, as it turns out, these women were not facilitating an affair. They're the ones she's cheating on him with. They either meet up at hotels or at some fag bar and are pretty shameless about how they seem to feel about each other, complete with public displays of affection that make it easy to put the pieces together.

I normally enjoy exposing holes for the worthless, souless, loose pussy, heartless, cheating cunts they are, but this one actually makes me feel bad. I mean, fuck, cheating is one thing, but what the fuck did he do to turn her into a dyke ? This bitch had it made. This guy has everything women insist are impossible to find, good job, morals, religious values, a nice car, a nice house, and four kids. How does this bitch repay him ? By being deciding to be a fucking dyke and not giving two shits about how this is gonna affect her husband and kids.

This is a moment of brutality that needs to be seen in all its true and ugly form. Women are becoming so unreasonable in their standards for men that they would rather go full on Lez than just lower the bar a smidge. We truly are fucked, and it's all thanks to the hellfire bound subhumans that are the LGBT community. God help us all...

You a detective? Kinda cool

This is a moment of brutality that needs to be seen in all its true and ugly form. Women are becoming so unreasonable in their standards for men that they would rather go full on Lez than just lower the bar a smidge. We truly are fucked, and it's all thanks to the hellfire bound subhumans that are the LGBT community. God help us all...
Kyrie eleison. :dafuckfeels:

Not LE though, private investigations, and it's not official yet, still apprenticing if you will, and gotta do some other stuff before it's official.
Based Private invEstigatoR