Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My classmate Chad is now a CEO of a huge mineral and metal mining corporation

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
I saw him on LinkedIn, brutal
You guys know HR departments are full of foids, if you don't have looks they won't consider you

It's over not only for relationships if you're sub chad, its also over for your career

He is now working only half a year, the other half he travels and fucks foids in different countries all pre paid by the company while we wageslave till we die

Looks matter everywhere

So brutal High iq chads are absolute suifuel

My former elementary school bully is a college football player and all of my other bullies went to state universities while I went to a community college.

Being a brainlet ugly subhuman sucks.

My former elementary school bully is a college football player and all of my other bullies went to state universities while I went to a community college.

Being a brainlet ugly subhuman sucks.
He was a pretty boy emo back in 2007
But then years later he is a gymmaxxed slayer
Also 6'5

Promotions came to him like tinder likes
It's over for sub chads

Same thing is waiting for me

almost read that as heavy metal

Bullshit most rich people are subhuman curry or rice men or old white farts

I saw him on LinkedIn, brutal
You guys know HR departments are full of foids, if you don't have looks they won't consider you

It's over not only for relationships if you're sub chad, its also over for your career

He is now working only half a year, the other half he travels and fucks foids in different countries all pre paid by the company while we wageslave till we die

Looks matter everywhere
You should rob him, he doesn't deserve the money. You do however.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back