Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment My class in high school

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
My class in high school was full of men and there was only one Chad who used to fuck foids some others had gf but was virgin and plenty of them lost their virginity to hookers. and when ı think about people ı knew in high school,there only were plenty of Chads who used to fuck pussy but rest of men were normie-beta as fuck

My class in high school was full of men and there was only one Chad who used to fuck foids some others had gf but was virgin and plenty of them lost their virginity to hookers. and when ı think about people ı knew in high school,there only were plenty of Chads who used to fuck pussy but rest of men were normie-beta as fuck
Same experience as probably everyone here tbh

That's how high school is.

My whole high school class was incels except a Nordic tall chad. That was back in 2008,way before Instagram and tinder destroyed the smv of sub8 males

This is very relatable, in my high school class there was a single gigachad and around 3 chads.

The gigachad got to fuck 8 girls of varying smv's while the other chads fucked the same 2 or 3 girls.

The normies and incels got absolutely nothing