Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My christmas plans

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
My mother told me what I am doing for christmas, we own a unit in a holiday destination we will be staying at.
This may sound nice at first but I have been going to this place since I was born, I have literally been there thousands of times and it is not particularly a special place either. So ultimately it will just be really boring, its going to be me my non verbal brother and my parents. I will be dragged away from my computer which is my biggest cope. I will feel so fucking shit and depressed staying there because not only will I not have my computer to cope but its a holiday so I will be reminded of how alone I am in this world, longing that I could be spending christmas with a GF.

When my mother told me the plans I instantly thought of this and felt a great sadness and a little bit of anger inside if me because fuck.
I would be so excited for christmas if I had a GF right now but I don't so instead I am depressed.

My mother told me what I am doing for christmas, we own a unit in a holiday destination we will be staying at.
This may sound nice at first but I have been going to this place since I was born, I have literally been there thousands of times and it is not particularly a special place either. So ultimately it will just be really boring, its going to be me my non verbal brother and my parents. I will be dragged away from my computer which is my biggest cope. I will feel so fucking shit and depressed staying there because not only will I not have my computer to cope but its a holiday so I will be reminded of how alone I am in this world, longing that I could be spending christmas with a GF.

When my mother told me the plans I instantly thought of this and felt a great sadness and a little bit of anger inside if me because fuck.
I would be so excited for christmas if I had a GF right now but I don't so instead I am depressed.
Brocel, enjoy spending time with your family, even though you may not have your copes and you may feel miserable don't let that detour from finding some satisfaction for your holiday. Bring some books, bring your favourite coffee and just enjoy yourself, it sounds like heaven ngl. Unfortunately I'm a poorcel but I would love to go to a holiday destination, surrounded by nature and silence.

Brocel, enjoy spending time with your family, even though you may not have your copes and you may feel miserable don't let that detour from finding some satisfaction for your holiday. Bring some books, bring your favourite coffee and just enjoy yourself, it sounds like heaven ngl. Unfortunately I'm a poorcel but I would love to go to a holiday destination, surrounded by nature and silence.
Your right I should and will still try enjoy it somehow and I am not a completely miserable person but this holiday destination is not really anything that great we were just able to get some unit here, its not even the fact I have been so many times, its basically the same as where I usually live except a couple hundred kilometres away.
Also I already spend adequate time around my parents mixed in with my copes but now that I will be stuck with them in a small unit, they will constantly nag me about my life and why I do not have a girlfriend.
So there is good and bad.
Btw I put in a response to your bodycount thread if you didnt see it.

My plan: eat good food and play the same videogame over and over again.

My plan: eat good food and play the same videogame over and over again.
I wish I could just do that lol, I have already spent so many christmas' with my parents, it feels like my parents dont even enjoy it but just do it to feel normal, I should be having christmas with a foid instead.

Can't you say no and just stay at home ? Just say you are sick or something.

And if not, can just take your PC with you ?

Anyone would want to experience the same, I guess.
Yeah true lol
Same situation.
Glad you can relate lol, I used to enjoy christmas with my family when I was younger those days are long gone, now our christmas' are a forced attempt at normalcy but we are not a normal family and my parents are reminded I am a pathetic incel/
Can't you say no and just stay at home ? Just say you are sick or something.

And if not, can just take your PC with you ?
I already blew them off last christmas so they will not allow me to do it again and it makes me happy if I go with them at least, if I was a complete brat about it I could manage to stay home to do what though? Just LDAR as usual, I may as well make my parents happy and when they are happy they nag less and are nicer to me.

I can't really just bring my pc it is a bit of a hassle and my parents would never let that fly lol. I will still have my phone so I can browse this forum and watch stuff I guess but still its not the same as a PC.

, I may as well make my parents happy and when they are happy they nag less and are nicer to me.
If you think about making your parents happy, you should never forget who gave you your subhuman genetic

If you think about making your parents happy, you should never forget who gave you your subhuman genetic
Yes and they have done some bad and some good and them being happy is in my self interest, its not like their the only ones that reproduced with subhuman genetics on this planet either.

Yes and they have done some bad and some good and them being happy is in my self interest, its not like their the only ones that reproduced with subhuman genetics on this planet either.
Cucked mindset but okay

Your right I should and will still try enjoy it somehow and I am not a completely miserable person but this holiday destination is not really anything that great we were just able to get some unit here, its not even the fact I have been so many times, its basically the same as where I usually live except a couple hundred kilometres away.
Also I already spend adequate time around my parents mixed in with my copes but now that I will be stuck with them in a small unit, they will constantly nag me about my life and why I do not have a girlfriend.
So there is good and bad.
Btw I put in a response to your bodycount thread if you didnt see it.
Brootal but I think your parents want whats best for you, even though it goes against our personal believes, regarding toilets. I just replied to it.