Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My chin is so fucking recessed. It’s like I have two separate layers in my lower third.

L

LebaneseCel

Phoenician Nationalist
-
3605A526 92E6 4D0C 9A98 D4F6C79FC3C7

It’s honestly over. This is what femoids literally see 24/7 when they walk across me...

How am I supposed to even compete? It never began.

how can i know its recessed if i don't have a comparison point to the rest of your face

how can i know its recessed if i don't have a comparison point to the rest of your face
The chin bone isn’t directly below my lip.

3000€ to flx that shit. It‘s subhuman.

You better start saving up money, if u wanna get laid.

Watch Dr. Mike mew videos on YouTube (the more the better tbhtbh), including the big bollus technique and tongue chewing. GL
How will this technique move my chin bone forward?

Incels
Same chin, different gender

Watch Dr. Mike mew videos on YouTube (the more the better tbhtbh), including the big bollus technique and tongue chewing. GL
I didn’t understand the tongue chewing video. Can you explain?

its over save up money for surgery

How will this technique move my chin bone forward?
The posture Mike mew talk about pushed the bones forward, it's inspied by Wolff's law
I didn’t understand the tongue chewing video. Can you explain?
It took me a while to get it too, just keep grinding those vids, basically keep the tongue on the roof of the mouth, the tip at the papilla and the back of the tongue near the airway , and Everytime you swallow use you tongue only while pushing all the roof by widening your tongue. This link explains it better tbhtbh
http://claimingpower.com/tongue-posture/

Last edited:
The posture Mike mew talk about pushed the bones forward, it's inspied by Wolff's law

It took me a while to get it too, just keep grinding those vids, basically keep the tongue on the roof of the mouth, the tip at the papilla and the back of the tongue near the airway , and Everytime you swallow use you tongue only while pushing all the roof by widening your tongue. This link explains it better tbhtbh
http://claimingpower.com/tongue-posture/
What??? I’m so low IQ to understand this.

I've honestly seen worse. At least yours doesn't fuse in with your neck

That's not even bad.

Wow, if you're chin is considered weak I might as well fucking rope omfg

I would fucking kill for your chin.

Then get it fixed.

I've honestly seen worse. At least yours doesn't fuse in with your neck
I doubt anyone here have it that bad. Probably some random bluepilled truecel does, who never found oour community yet, and believes there's "someone for everyone".

Does mewing even work? Or just a meme?

I doubt anyone here have it that bad. Probably some random bluepilled truecel does, who never found oour community yet, and believes there's "someone for everyone".
Right. Due to genes coming in packages, someone with that ailment likely has a low IQ

It's not disfigured-levels of recessed, surgery or even a beard could fix that.

JFC a sandnigcel JBWmoggs my european skin color ITS OVER :lul:

Too late to mew. Won’t push the chin bone forward. I’m already 18 now.

Wtf, look at guys who are 18 compared to 25, the face changes a lot by then especially the lower third. Serious, practice mouth breathing and Mew.