Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment My chin is a perfect recessed female chin, can some foid find it cute?

• Thread starter SuicideIsTheOnlyWay
  • Start date
SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

GOD'S OFFICIAL LAB RAT
★★★★
By the law of extremes, we all know foids like warrior skull with jaw chin etc, but my chin is the chin who looks perfect on a woman, recessed. Tbh I even like it, I just hate that females don’t like.

Just by the laws of extremes, like foids love roided ogres but also love skinny femboys, do you think there is a chance a foid find it attractive?

It’s my only cuteboy attribute, the rest is prey eyes , boxer nose, and I’m also a reaper victim (NW4)

They don’t like roided orges

When they tell you hair is life, they are not lying .

Even male people starts to feel superior and mock you because of their abundance of hair

They don’t like roided orges
Tbh I think that’s another 2023 update. Now it’s skinny cute boys only , or “just have green/blue eyes and go to third world law”

Tbh I think that’s another 2023 update. Now it’s skinny cute boys only , or “just have green/blue eyes and go to third world law”
Ideally you must have some lean muscle but not to the level of an ogre and you must have a good jawline + tall with little to no facial hair basically a pretty boy but not completely skinny

If you're truly trying to ascend, you need to build an active social life. That's the most important thing.

If you're truly trying to ascend, you need to build an active social life. That's the most important thing.
People don’t just start to throw their female friends at incels , but it can be true if you’re at least a 5

People don’t just start to throw their female friends at incels , but it can be true if you’re at least a 5
As low as 4 even. Might take longer but it'll happen eventually. I see 4s with girlfriends all the time.

Recessed chin is more common in males than females