Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My child hood was rough

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Banned
-
Did not get along with my parents

When I was a kid my dad was intolerant to how I seemed to be such a slow learner. He would go off at me for how I would get simple concepts that are so easy to learn wrong. One evening my dad was struggling to teach me how to tell the time on an analog clock so he started beating me up because he lost his temper when he struggled to teach me what he wanted to teach me.

My mother told my father off for giving me a beating yet she did not do much to prevent it. I’m afraid of the concept of time not just because I received a beating for learning how to tell it at a slow rate yet because every day just goes to fast with out making any sense. My father was strict an example of how strict he was is that he was intolerant to how I expressed my emotions he would punish me for expressing signs of anger and punishing someone for expressing signs of anger is a counterproductive way to make someone more angry it’s like both my mother and my father would always try to go off at me for getting angry and it would only make me more angry.

An example of how my mother and father only used stupid ways of making me more angry than I have to be when I get angry is how they reacted to how I got angry at video games and computers my dad told me to shut my fucking face when I got angry at a computer just to come to my room and demand I turn my computer off I’d even have my PlayStation comphiscated from me when ever I threw rage fits over video games. The point I have to make off this is that both my parents couldn’t get it through their head that angry people are meant to be left alone.

I can be interested in what ever I want that’s a fair statement right I mean what I’m interested in is a subjective topic that’s beyond other people’s control. Both my mother and my father had a problem with me for my interests my mother would tell me that the WWE is moronic it’s for people with no brains. I think some interests are stupid yet I would not get in peoples faces to be judgemental to them for it. My father would act on the dumbest course of action to how I got angry for example I got anoyed at a poster for the fact that it fell of my wall so my father comes in to my room to rip up my posters.

When I started to put weight on around the age of eleven years old my parents were not able to handle it that well. My parents made me run on a treadmill to make me do excersize as a boring looking after myself job that’s not how you get people in to excersizing. How you get people to excersize is to teach them to excersize as a fun activity to do not as a boring looking after yourself job. Three years later at the age of fourteen I started to become anorexic.

When ever I don’t give my mother something she wants she would reply by saying who gives you this and pays for this?. Just because your nice doesn’t mean you can harrass someone for what you think is owed in return. My mother is only generous because of her nonsensical self entitled mindset. She would even tell me I’m to old for my interests for example she would tell me I’m to old for video games when I was twenty my father even thought I was to old for my interests he’d come in to my bedroom and kick my merchandise to tell me it’s not age appropriate he also mentioned me watching cartoons at the age of eighteen like it was a bad thing that I still watched them at that age he died of lung cancer a year later when I was nineteen.

I’ve tried bringing up memory’s of how bad my childhood was to my mother and she just gaslights me for it by telling me it’s all in my head. I remember running up stairs crying when my parents argued just to hear my mother mention my father beating her up when she was pregnant. My parents where not emotionally intelligent judging by how bad they where at handling how I processed anger my dad would even threaten to wack me because I got anoyed at my brother so I’m not aloud to express signs of getting anoyed at some one I mean I’m fully aware of my responsibility to process my emotions. Theirs no point in talking to my mother about the worst of my child hood because I’ll tell the truth and she’ll just acuse me of being deluded for it when I’m telling the truth I hate gaslighting people.

My childhood was worse, I have no empathy for you.

When I was a kid my dad was intolerant to how I seemed to be such a slow learner. He would go off at me for how I would get simple concepts that are so easy to learn wrong. One evening my dad was struggling to teach me how to tell the time on an analog clock so he started beating me up because he lost his temper when he struggled to teach me what he wanted to teach me.
Brutal, my dad would beat me for being a slow learner too. He was once slapped the shit out of me for getting a math question wrong.

80-90% of us cels had a rough childhood. It really has an impact on your entire life

It fucked up my head 100% and I cant seem to recover