Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My Chadrone cousin got a huge fine from the police, this is how he doesn't end up paying for anything

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I have a Mulatto cousin who came to the Netherlands from Latin America last year, he's a Chadrone (portmanteau of Chad and Tyrone as he's half-White half-Nigger, though his White (Portuguese) father died when he was a wee lad). He's factually homeless but manages to stay at a different toilet every few weeks and regularly cheats on the toilets he stays with.

A few days ago he called me in a panic, apparently the police stopped him because they were looking for a criminal that looks exactly like him and then they asked for his ID, he told me that he refused to give them his ID and got a major fine for disrespecting the police.

Today he sent me a message telling me to forget about the fine, why?

His girlfriend managed to convince her parents to pay his fine. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

So this bum does absolutely nothing and gets all the toilets simply for looking the way he does, then this idiot manages to get fines nobody with an IQ north of 80 would get (I don't care that he has a university degree in nautical science, this mothercucker unironically believes that the world is flat) and then one of his girlfriends just lets her parents pay for his mistakes. Despite the fact that he's 30, unemployed, and homeless.

Whenever I have issues people tell me to go work harder, he just has to fuck harder and he gets whatever he wants. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Life is unfair!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I don't get how this coño always manages to get toilets to pay for whatever he wants, they buy expensive Nike and Adidas for him to wear, they buy a car for him, and now they're paying his fines he got through his sheer stupidity.

We live in an age of dysgenics. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

not long did not read

Brutal. What happened to his own parents?

a NON WHITE man managed to convince a PIGSKIN person with a VAGINA to sPending MONEY on him. That's how powerful a few mms of bones can be. Holy shitless.

If he was dark skinned, he would have ended up in jail

Dude just kill him with a shotgun (in doom eternal)

a NON WHITE man managed to convince a PIGSKIN person with a VAGINA to sPending MONEY on him. That's how powerful a few mms of bones can be. Holy shitless.
Were did OP mention the ethnicity of the gf who paid for the ticket?

Foid's choice works in choosing that type of guys no matter what

Were did OP mention the ethnicity of the gf who paid for the ticket?
Only white parents would be cucked enough to pay their daughter's boyfriend's police fine

I have a Mulatto cousin who came to the Netherlands from Latin America last year, he's a Chadrone (portmanteau of Chad and Tyrone as he's half-White half-Nigger, though his White (Portuguese) father died when he was a wee lad). He's factually homeless but manages to stay at a different toilet every few weeks and regularly cheats on the toilets he stays with.

A few days ago he called me in a panic, apparently the police stopped him because they were looking for a criminal that looks exactly like him and then they asked for his ID, he told me that he refused to give them his ID and got a major fine for disrespecting the police.

Today he sent me a message telling me to forget about the fine, why?

His girlfriend managed to convince her parents to pay his fine. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

So this bum does absolutely nothing and gets all the toilets simply for looking the way he does, then this idiot manages to get fines nobody with an IQ north of 80 would get (I don't care that he has a university degree in nautical science, this mothercucker unironically believes that the world is flat) and then one of his girlfriends just lets her parents pay for his mistakes. Despite the fact that he's 30, unemployed, and homeless.

Whenever I have issues people tell me to go work harder, he just has to fuck harder and he gets whatever he wants. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Life is unfair!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I don't get how this coño always manages to get toilets to pay for whatever he wants, they buy expensive Nike and Adidas for him to wear, they buy a car for him, and now they're paying his fines he got through his sheer stupidity.

We live in an age of dysgenics. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
BBC pilled again. Does he fuck blonde Dutch foids?

Find ways to stop paying taxes (become a digital nomad or something) and stop contributing to the economy of the west. The tax dependent social safety nets for the foids will collapse. When these foids hit the wall, you'd have moneymaxxed, and you can take turns with these used up foids and discard them.

Mixed chads have it so easy. Brutal story op while you’re forced to rot smh

hen this idiot manages to get fines nobody with an IQ north of 80 would get
My half-cousin was arrested after bailing of jail. He was captured for disrespecting officers and fleeing the scene of several carjackings. He also hit a White woman.

We are in the age of the Clownery.