Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My chadlite friend has never taken a girls virginity

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I asked about this. He said he has NEVER taken a girls virginity and he has been with about 30-40.

Worst part? He lost his at 13 to another 13 year old.

Regularly having sex from age 13 and he had NEVER taken a girls virginity.

Remember this whenever some cum dumpster WHORE or faggot incel in denial tells you that omg a 20 year old woman is just a child. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

yeah, these days even if a chad wants to settle down he'll have to accept a roastie
lifefuel for me tbh

Remember this whenever some cum dumpster WHORE or faggot incel in denial tells you that omg a 20 year old woman is just a child. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
for taking a girl virginity you should be a giga-chad and fuck with a 11 y.o. cucked world :feelskek::feelskek:

Fuck the teen love pill is fucking brutal :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

for taking a girl virginity you should be a giga-chad and fuck with a 11 y.o. cucked world :feelskek::feelskek:

My Baby Boomer father lost his at 11 to another 11 year old. Toilets have been like this since the 1960's.

Keep in mind the 13 year old foid was not a virgin as well.

Yep, the older you get the less female virgins there are, meanwhile male virgins remain virgins for life. :blackpill:

omg a 20 year old woman is just a child

Shannon opened her legs for several Castizos while rejecting her Black friend.

I would've altered the events a bit.

Being friends with someone like that is cucked ngl.

tells you that omg a 20 year old woman is just a child. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
They are just a child mentally. But that their body has the experience of a retired hooker.

by the time foids turn 18 they're as used as a 800k miles car

by the time foids turn 18 they're as used as a 800k miles car
The age should be 16, tbh. They are developed by then and have already had sex multiple times