Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Chadlite friend got brutally mogged by a Chad

spermretentionmax

spermretentionmax

5’6
★★★★
My Chadlite friend is 6’0, white and has brown hair and blue eyes and has always had a long term gf. He was assigned to deliver a workshop to a class of freshmen at university. I watched his presentation. He was very charismatic and confident. There was also another 6’3 blond nordic Chad that came to participate in the presentation as well but he wasn’t my friend so I don’t know much about him but he was a bit more facially attractive than my friend.

At the end of their presentation, the freshmen had to practice their skills so they had to group up with either my Chadlite friend or the other Chad so they can be assessed. Can you guess what happened? Obviously a larger group of foids gathered around the Nordic Chad and my friend was stuck teaching a group of mostly men.

It was absolutely brutal to watch. My friend was the superior public speaker but of course foids don’t care about anything other than looks. They can only think with their pussies. They all chose the Chad who was only slightly taller and more attractive.

So what does this story prove? This proves that even a point difference in looks can have a significant impact on your life and foids reception of you.

I am probably a 3/10 currently, I am saving up to have surgeries in the future that will probably help me ascend to 4+ tier and dramatically increase my quality of life.

Side note: After the presentation, I talked to my Chadlite friend about my observation of more foids joining Chad’s group and he called me crazy and that I focus on the most inconsequential things. Fucking normies blinding themselves with lethal levels of copium :feelshaha:

There's always a biggER fish

No matter how much foids practice their strict sexual selection and eugenics, there will always be incels in society. Soon normies could be the new incels. All this suffering and loneliness just so foids and minority of chads could fry their brains with pump and dump, and so they could practice adultery legally.

Stop throwing these terms around. A HTN is basically Chad in real-life. There's simply no way a Chadlite is going to get mogged this badly. He is probably Normie-tier.

Stop throwing these terms around. A HTN is basically Chad in real-life. There's simply no way a Chadlite is going to get mogged this badly. He is probably Normie-tier.
Why not? Foids are very superficial, it makes sense a larger amount of them would flock to the taller and more attractive guy.

Imagine Ryan Gosling and Henry Cavill in the same room, they’re both Chad but when it’s an easy choice between just the two of them, most foids would go for Cavill

Imagine Ryan Gosling and Henry Cavill in the same room, they’re both Chad but when it’s an easy choice between just the two of them, most foids would go for Cavill
Henry Cavill is much better-looking than Ryan Gosling. A better comparison would be Alan Delon and Henry Cavill. There is almost no difference between the two in SMV. So, one wouldn’t brutally mog the other.
Why not? Foids are very superficial, it makes sense a larger amount of them would flock to the taller and more attractive guy.
Not when the difference is small. There was a HTN and true Chad in my seminar classes once, and both had equal numbers of female classmates wanting to work with them.

Last edited: