Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My chadfish got a match with an intersectional feminist bipedal-roastie-hippo

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
So my ethnic chadfish got a match with an "intersectional feminist" bipedal-hippo (a.k.a. lardbeast/landwhale).

47Ubgpr.png
tWdnvB0.png
3aPeoQj.png
DF6nkbt.png
D1ZueG7.png

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

How do I fuck her up? Any suggestion?

How does she look like ?

I guess try and expose her true nature by seeing how misogynistic you can be and still get a away with it. Would be funny since she’s a feminist.

say that you're doing a STEM degree or something

Say that you were raised in a lesbian household

How does that fuck her up?
it will just keep the conversation going and set you up for the inevitable bomb-drop

oh, and don't forget to remind her about your traditional culture but that depends on the ethnic chad you have chosen

it will just keep the conversation going and set you up for the inevitable bomb-drop

oh, and don't forget to remind her about your traditional culture but that depends on the ethnic chad you have chosen

Okay let me see how far I can go with this roastie.

Jesus Christ, who scams women into studying these meme degrees?

Social "scientist"

The poop explosions... weird how I can take gore but yet am grossed out by them

she study useeless degree but end up wtih money thanks to betabuxs

I guess try and expose her true nature by seeing how misogynistic you can be and still get a away with it. Would be funny since she’s a feminist.
That's my plan too.
Say that you were raised in a lesbian household
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Jesus Christ, who scams women into studying these meme degrees?

Social psychological manipulation, they use social psychology to get morons to enroll into their programs, so that they can scam tuition fees from retards.
Social "scientist"
Social ((((((((((science)))))))))))
The poop explosions... weird how I can take gore but yet am grossed out by them
Yea, that shitting hippo is all time gold.
she study useeless degree but end up wtih money thanks to betabuxs
True.

Say that you were raised(adopted) in a Black Vegan Transgender Anarchist household

Hippos are adorable. A hippo literally playing with its diarrhea is more appealing to me than a bluehair.

Hippos are adorable. A hippo literally playing with its diarrhea is more appealing to me than a bluehair.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You are only one here who gets it.

Wouldn't surprise me in all honesty.

community psychology :feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back