Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My chad friend send me screenshots.

desitruecel23

desitruecel23

Recruit
★★
My chad friend is going to make century in bodycounts. Sometimes he sends me screenshots of his dating apps and Messenger apps of foids sexting with him, sending their pussy pics and asking him for rough sex.
While I'm rotting as touchless hugless virgin.

Brocels tell me how do I cope with it?

you could ask him to stop sending you such screencaps

I also used to have a Chad 'friend.' Stop speaking to him, slowly. It's genuine torture and they're not your friend. They know that they're not subhuman like you, and will kick you while you're down anyway. Even calling them a 'friend' would be incorrect. They're sadistic guys who like to be next to you in order to make themselves look better.

1 step is to stop being friends with him

My chad friend is going to make century in bodycounts. Sometimes he sends me screenshots of his dating apps and Messenger apps of foids sexting with him, sending their pussy pics and asking him for rough sex.

He's only using you to feel better about himself lmao. He probably never hangs out with you if he has other options available

I would befriend a "friend" like this on spot. Avoiding normies makes life a bit more bearable as an incel. Incels rarely have meaningful and useful friendships anyway while normie friendships is about partying, adventures and they lead to careers. Incels only get ignored, mogged and incels aren't invited when it's real shit such as traveling abroad.

I would genuinely cut him off as a friend if he kept sending me screenshots of him slaying while he knows im a loser virgin

If he seems like a good friend other than that (which I doubt), just tell him you don't care to see that stuff. If he gives any trouble, stop being friends with him

Block him