Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Chad dormmate in college was pissed that my 4'11" roommate had more followers than him

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
the Chad was like "why do you have more followers than me"

and the 4'11" guy "because i know more people"

We need to hear more of this legendary encounter, a real David versus Goliath, an Odysseus versus the Apollonian cyclops. A true parable.

they actually became friends

it was comical

JUST

my red drawing for emphasis here

It should be written "but also because" to emphasize that it is these two things working in tandem,

Like yeah, hypothetically kind+thoughtful Chad could perform better than asshole Chad, all other things equal.

However "not just because" while technically true, does not comment on which factor is more prevalent.

Physical attractiveness is clearly the much more predominant trait in determining success with romantic partners in general (it's what most foids respond to) with kindness (thoughtfulness) being runner-ups.

Probably not 2nd-place either, because other things besides physical attractiveness (face/height/muss/jaw/etc) probably still weigh higher, like economic success and your social network and your skills.