Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My chad cousin just got a second baby

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
My cousin and I went to same school, we got the same grades, did the same things, we were not much different on intellectual and mental development at the START.

But our lives are completely different:

He also got invited to business job that he was under qualified (the job requirement was Masters and 4 years of experience, and he still did not finish his Masters at that time). Has tonns of friends, gets always invited to high end parties, while I LDAR.
CHAD cousinMe, an incel
first kiss9 yrs (he bragged)X
first gf11yrsX
long term relationship 16 yrsX
married (to LTR)23 yrsX
first child 24 yrsX
second child 26 yrsX

Its over for ugly men

My cousin and I went to same school, we got the same grades, did the same things, we were not much different on intellectual and mental development at the START.

He also got invited to business job that he was under qualified (the job requirement was Masters and 4 years of experience, and he still did not finish his Masters at that time). Has tonns of friends, gets always invited to high end parties, while I LDAR.
CHAD cousinMe, an incel
first gf11yrsX
long term relationship16 yrsX
married (to LTR)23 yrsX
first child24 yrsX
second child26 yrsX

Brutal mog. My first kiss was @ 31 with a hooker. (was also an ugly curry hooker :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:).

It's just that his personality is so much better than yours :forcedsmile:

He wins.
You lose.
Simple as that

Always wondering how kissing feels. Maybe in my next life.

I have subsequently kissed good looking hooker foids. Didnt feel great tbh, it seems like ill never be able to get what i missed out on.

CHAD cousinMe, an incel
first gf11yrsX
long term relationship16 yrsX
married (to LTR)23 yrsX
first child24 yrsX
second child26 yrsX

Just b yourself bro :feels:

fucking brutal im getting life mogged by mu cousin too

I have subsequently kissed good looking hooker foids. Didnt feel great tbh, it seems like ill never be able to get what i missed out on.
If you don't have an emotional connection then kissing is just licking spit out of another person's mouth. If you do then it's a transcendal experience.

That chart though
big oof on you, me and everyone on this entire forum. We've all done none of those, completely lifemogged by a 9 year old

And that kid will get laid before you

More SuicideFuel for me. I want more!!!

Its like anything else in life, when you have "it", "it" snowballs, when you dont have "it", nothing happens. It is the momentum of everything in life. An incel has no momentum.

Its like anything else in life, when you have "it", "it" snowballs, when you dont have "it", nothing happens. It is the momentum of everything in life. An incel has no momentum.

I feel a relief when I realized my shit life is because my ugly looks , I am simply no dummer then others , and others aren't smarter then Me or anything .it's all of my looks . Then I just Ldar .
It's just that his personality is so much better than yours :forcedsmile:
I told him so .