Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My chad 12 years old brother and he is playing minecraft with a foid rn

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
literally teen love in front of my face, and I hear everything

Last edited:
How old is the hole?

Are you real for teen love? Maybe they are friends and bond through gaming? Nonetheless, a strong indicator that he will have a teen life full of love. Brutal, that some succeed earlier than I even thought about girls. My 12 old female who sat next to me at school desk had a 16 year old friend. I cannot remember of male class comrades this age made things with girls.

How old is the hole?
Same age I think
Are you real for teen love? Maybe they are friends and bond through gaming? Nonetheless, a strong indicator that he will have a teen life full of love. Brutal, that some succeed earlier than I even thought about girls. My 12 old female who sat next to me at school desk had a 16 year old friend. I cannot remember of male class comrades this age made things with girls.
Probably as "friends" (he probably has a crush on her or some shit)
but yes this is why it's such a SuicideFuel, it's only the start, but it might be ruined because he is still getting fatter (around 170cm and 81kg, his bf was higher before he jumped from like 160cm > 170cm in 2 months)
I tell him to do some exercise and stop eating bullshit, but this retard doesn't listen to me

Last edited:
literally teen love in front of my face, and I hear everything
Brutal. Not sure if I could stand that without roping ngl. There is no coming back from missing teen love

Same age I think

Probably as "friends" (he probably has a crush on her or some shit)
but yes this is why it's such a SuicideFuel, it's only the start, but it might be ruined because he is still getting fatter (around 170cm and 81kg, his bf was higher before he jumped from like 160cm > 170cm in 2 months)
I tell him to do some exercise and stop eating bullshit, but this retard doesn't listen to me
Imagine if she's like 16 lol.

I had this but with my Chad 14 year old brother. He stopped talking to foids though lately since he became blackpilled, thanks to yours truly :feelsYall:

But my oneitis says no when I ask her to play minecraft with me, fucking brutal.

It's shit like this that makes me thankful that I don't have a brother. My condolences OP, does your bro at least show respect to you?