Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Cats Just Saved Me From Blowing My Head Off Tonight

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★
I just had a really rough night seeing so many couples and families at work tonight, and I can't even lie, I just lost the will to live right on the spot. Was just too painful to watch. All these families clearly done trick or treating. All these couples with the women wearing trashy costumes. Men who were happy and fullfilled living the life I so badly want. I just couldn't hold back the tears of feeling so hopeless and lonely, and had to use a mask and cap to hide what a mess I was. Boss had pity on me and sent me home early, and I literally was about to end it all, complete with sad music playing in the background and everything. Basically did it just like Lethal Weapon, racking one in the chamber and pressing it between my eyes, then pausing and crying, then sticking it in my mouth, then pausing and crying, then pressing it to the back of my head, then pausing and crying, only for my two cats to come up to me and start crying and bumping their heads on my chin and stomach to show me affection and snap me out of it. I tell you guys, having a pet truly does help. They somehow know what your feeling and truly do care, and I decided that the least I can do is stick around a little longer for my little two buddies, who despite being animals, have a better understanding of what Im going through than any human ever could. Thanks for listening guys, really does make a difference to be able to just say stuff like this out loud when no one else would either understand, care, or even wanna listen...

See you tomorrow

Cats are awesome. I also have one.

Remember that if you were gone they wouldn't understand why and they would miss you.

See you tomorrow
I could never self term, at least deliberately, but can't lie, just got pushed to the limit tonight to the point where death just doesn't seem that bad...

Natural Selection
Why you even try to fit in noone will ever accept you

I could never self term, at least deliberately, but can't lie, just got pushed to the limit tonight to the point where death just doesn't seem that bad...
Man it is kinda hard to take you seriously cuz there was a guy larping about killing himself and apparently his shotgun 'jammed'.
@Aaron the italy

Cats are awesome. I also have one.

Remember that if you were gone they wouldn't understand why and they would miss you.
They're pretty much the only reason I won't self terminate. They somehow know when dark thoughts get into my head and are quick to show some love, and it does make a decent enough difference...

Man it is kinda hard to take you seriously cuz there was a guy larping about killing himself and apparently his shotgun 'jammed'.
@Aaron the italy
If you feel like making some money, bet on me dying of an overdose. I mix alcohol with meds on a weekly basis just to briefly forget how much it hurts to exist, and I'm pretty sure one of these nights I'll fuck up on the proper portions and timing of consumption. In general though, I get the feeling that suicidal thoughts are common in this community, but feel like just talking about it with people who legitimately know what you're going through because they're going through it too, can make a difference.

If you feel like making some money, bet on me dying of an overdose. I mix alcohol with meds on a weekly basis just to briefly forget how much it hurts to exist, and I'm pretty sure one of these nights I'll fuck up on the proper portions and timing of consumption. In general though, I get the feeling that suicidal thoughts are common in this community, but feel like just talking about it with people who legitimately know what you're going through because they're going through it too, can make a difference.
Aight we'll see :mask:

I take this post much more seriously than that guy's; I feel for OP.

His account of events actually has depth, unlike Italy's. And as far as I know, OP hasn't posted multiple times about it as bait.
Him being a greycel like aaron and him making a thread about suicide around Halloween (also like aaron) makes it kinda sus but I believe him now

I'm happy that those furball babies saved my brother 's life. I completely understand how hard it is dealing with this situation at work but you passed through it successfully and luckily escaped it and I'm sure you can do it again.

Catcels are the ones who truly ascended

@Aaron the italy
Brutal missfirepill

Kitty cats are powerful beings. There's a race of aliens out there that look like giant furry cat people

I just had a really rough night seeing so many couples and families at work tonight, and I can't even lie, I just lost the will to live right on the spot. Was just too painful to watch. All these families clearly done trick or treating. All these couples with the women wearing trashy costumes. Men who were happy and fullfilled living the life I so badly want. I just couldn't hold back the tears of feeling so hopeless and lonely, and had to use a mask and cap to hide what a mess I was. Boss had pity on me and sent me home early, and I literally was about to end it all, complete with sad music playing in the background and everything. Basically did it just like Lethal Weapon, racking one in the chamber and pressing it between my eyes, then pausing and crying, then sticking it in my mouth, then pausing and crying, then pressing it to the back of my head, then pausing and crying, only for my two cats to come up to me and start crying and bumping their heads on my chin and stomach to show me affection and snap me out of it. I tell you guys, having a pet truly does help. They somehow know what your feeling and truly do care, and I decided that the least I can do is stick around a little longer for my little two buddies, who despite being animals, have a better understanding of what Im going through than any human ever could. Thanks for listening guys, really does make a difference to be able to just say stuff like this out loud when no one else would either understand, care, or even wanna listen...

View: https://youtu.be/-V3kc56a20A

Pets are good lifefuel. We lost the house cat not long ago and I was legit devastated. We still have couple of dogs and they are a joy to be with.

Dogs nor cats will discriminate you for having subhuman features or being short, they only want us to feed them, play with them and generally spend time with them.

I understand what you mean, in my work I have to deal with couples in which the man is clearly taller than her and it makes me bitter as fuck. I have a lot bottled up because of what I see and what I have to deal with in my job.

Hope you aer doing better.