Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My catfishing guide [FOR IPHONE USERS]

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Requirements :

Tinder or Okcupid

Snapchat++ or SCOthman

Instagram++ or IGrocket

Photoshop (in some cases)

Ok first of, you’ll need Snapchat++ to send fake live snaps as a verification if the roastie you’re catfishing ever asks you for one. BEWARE : when you upload a selfie, it needs to be cropped at a 9:16 resolution. IF YOU DON’T DO THAT, it will leave a black frame on the sides which might make the roastie suspicious.

You’ll need IG++ so you can download the male model’s selfies directly from his Instagram story. You have to do that because selfies in models’ Instagram stories look more believable and you won’t need to crop the picture to a 9:16 resolution.

And finally, you’d need Photoshop so that in case the roastie asks you for a verification pic with you holding a handmade sign, you’ll send her a photoshopped (don’t try this if you’re not extremely good at photoshop). You don’t really even need to do this, there are a lot of male models who have pics of them holding a handmade sign and you’ll use any app to erase the handwriting and place your own (with some digging and experience, you can find one).

As for Android users, there used to be Casper for Snapchat but it got taken down and i’m not sure about whether there actually is a another modded version of Snapchat or/and IG, you can look by yourself though.

RE: Ultimate catfishing guide [FOR IPHONE USERS]

You're overselling with the title a bit there mate. An "ultimate" guide would also include some screenshots and results.

NEETsupreme said:
You're overselling with the title a bit there mate. An "ultimate" guide would also include some screenshots and results.

It’s a guide...I never heard that guides should include results but I guess i’ll change the title

Legit guide tbh tbh would've repped but out of reps tbh tbh

Octopusgun2 said:
NEETsupreme said:

It’s a guide...I never heard that guides should include results but I guess i’ll change the title

A really good guide starts off with the results (in this case it would be a tinder message collage or something), just to show you what can be accomplished with the information.

NEETsupreme said:
Octopusgun2 said:
NEETsupreme said:

A really good guide starts off with the results (in this case it would be a tinder message collage or something), just to show you what can be accomplished with the information.

I don’t know if you know me before but on reddit I got nudes from a female using my catfishing guide and I sent it to guys in PM.

how do i subscribe to this thread

Allday said:
how do i subscribe to this thread

If you're on computer, scroll down all the way to the bottom, then on your left, under the Quick Reply box, it gives you four options; one of them being "Subscribe to this thread."

Be careful you don't catch a shark.