Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My cat is keeping me from getting worse

LostVayne

LostVayne

Banned
-
I will never rope while he lives. Because my family is unwilling to adequately care for my little guy (health insurance, checkups). Life is a total shitshow, but I still feel responsible for his wellbeing. Pets are a great cope.

The only pussy you will ever touch

Cats are wonderful pets for incels.

my dog is good cope tbh
i can play with him a lot during day

My dog is my biggest cope

cute :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: I’m looking to get one too

My she cat is my biggest cope. Only being who loves me for what I am.

i love my cats a lot tbh

When I was housesitting with for my grandparents, their cat (which hates strangers) came up to me and started cuddling with me. I felt a warmness that I hadn't felt in years, I had gone so long without physical contact with people, namely hugs. I'd let it snuggle with me for hours. A lot of the anger and cruelty that had been building up in me for years began to dissapate. It felt impossible to be angry or violent while this cat was cuddling up to me. I used to not understand why people liked pets, but I get it now, as there's an emotional attachment. They're an excellent cope. My grandma made me promise to take care of her cat when she passes away.