Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My car only makes me trouble

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
My car only makes me trouble. Don't get me wrong i love driving my car and don't ever want to go back to cucked and unreliable public transport but since i/my parents bought the car it brought me mostly trouble. Several repairs had to be done, the bluetooth radio doesn't work properly and the rear windshield wipers don't work. As if that wasn't enough i accidentally rammed 3 cars in total within a month while trying to park in and got fucked 2 times by a speed camera.

And of the course the policeman that came when i called the police because i rammed a car was a young 6'4 chad who mogged me to the moon and back.

I don't have driving license.

My car only makes me trouble. Don't get me wrong i love driving my car and don't ever want to go back to cucked and unreliable public transport but since i/my parents bought the car it brought me mostly trouble. Several repairs had to be done, the bluetooth radio doesn't work properly and the rear windshield wipers don't work. As if that wasn't enough i accidentally rammed 3 cars in total within a month while trying to park in and got fucked 2 times by a speed camera.

And of the course the policeman that came when i called the police because i rammed a car was a young 6'4 chad who mogged me to the moon and back.
What brand and model car is it?

When you buy a used car you're buying other people's problems that made them get rid of the car. It's often more expensive to buy used and perform all these repairs than to buy a new car.

When you buy a used car you're buying other people's problems that made them get rid of the car. It's often more expensive to buy used and perform all these repairs than to buy a new car.
Depends on the brand and car tbh. I used to work a summer in a repair shop. Some brands are literally more / less reliable than others (and much more tedious to fix, not even depending on their age)

Okay.- Well one thing I would recommend is to be more careful when you're parking, and slow down on the road, LOL...- those two problems are completely solveable

I don't mind making a few repairs to my car...- comes with the territory!

What I do is, my cars are two ancient clunkers that I got for almost nothing.- And I just drive one until it breaks down, and then I put it in for repairs, and I drive the other one during that time.

It's cheaper to have two cars that need frequent repairs, than to pay a lot of money for a single newer car and to also have to pay rental fees when that single car breaks down.
-

Even new, Japanese cars usually mog all other brands, especially American ones and BMW too

It was a really cheap car and the other cars we looked didn't work properly or were shit.

Also as i got my drivers licensd only recently i won't get a new car as newbies tend to make more mistakes

Depends on the brand and car tbh. I used to work a summer in a repair shop. Some brands are literally more / less reliable than others (and much more tedious to fix, not even depending on their age)
what's your experience with VW ?

Okay.- Well one thing I would recommend is to be more careful when you're parking, and slow down on the road, LOL...- those two problems are completely solveable

I don't mind making a few repairs to my car...- comes with the territory!

What I do is, my cars are two ancient clunkers that I got for almost nothing.- And I just drive one until it breaks down, and then I put it in for repairs, and I drive the other one during that time.

It's cheaper to have two cars that need frequent repairs, than to pay a lot of money for a single newer car and to also have to pay rental fees when that single car breaks down.
-
Problem is my usual parking slot was taken and the other parking slot was really thight and thats were i fucked up. Gonna use another parking slot next time.

And i'll be more careful with the speed limit next time

Gute Autos im generellen. Besser und verlässlicher als BMW (meine Eltern hatten vor ca. 10 Jahren einen neuen BMW X5, war immer in der Garage. Die Steuerkette von VW Autos sind manchmal ein Problem

Problem is my usual parking slot was taken and the other parking slot was really thight and thats were i fucked up. Gonna use another parking slot next time.

And i'll be more careful with the speed limit next time
Das Problem mit alten Deutschen Autos ist das die Komponenten oft nicht mehr verfügbar sind. Die Autos landen entweder in Polen (geklaut) oder werden nach Afrika verfrachtet und dort gefahren oder auseinandergenommen und die Teile werden weiterverkauft :lul: :lul: :lul:

Ich hab vor etwa 7 Jahren 2 Monate in einer Garage/Werkstatt gearbeitet, bin also nicht wirklich ein Profi

Gute Autos im generellen. Besser und verlässlicher als BMW (meine Eltern hatten vor ca. 10 Jahren einen neuen BMW X5, war immer in der Garage. Die Steuerkette von VW Autos sind manchmal ein Problem
Dann hatte ich wohl einfach Pech mit meinem Auto. Und ein besonders guter Fahrer bin ich auch nicht. Hab in der Fahrschule längee gebraucht als der Schnitt und mein Fahrlehrer hat mir ungefiltert gesagt, dass er keinen Bock mehr auf mich hat

Das Problem mit alten Deutschen Autos ist das die Komponenten oft nicht mehr verfügbar sind. Die Autos landen entweder in Polen (geklaut) oder werden nach Afrika verfrachtet und dort gefahren oder auseinandergenommen und die Teile werden weiterverkauft :lul: :lul: :lul:
Vorbei

Der Fahrlehrer ist ja recht ruhig geblieben, nur leicht aus der Fassung.

Meiner hat mich angeschnauzt, dass ich so viele Stunden brauche und nach all den Stunden immer noch nicht richtig parken konnte.
Was für ein Arschloch

Was für ein Arschloch
Bin echt froh den nicht mehr zu haben. Als ich mich beschwert habe, hat die Fahrschule ihn natürlich verteidigt unf gesagt, dass er doch ganz nett ist. Die Aussage stimmte definitv nicht mit der Realität überein

Bin echt froh den nicht mehr zu haben. Als ich mich beschwert habe, hat die Fahrschule ihn natürlich verteidigt unf gesagt, dass er doch ganz nett ist. Die Aussage stimmte definitv nicht mit der Realität überein
Glaub ich dir definitiv. Typisch dass du nicht ernst genommen wurdest. Ich hatte Glück (ne alte Frau, selbständig, grösser als ich).

Glaub ich dir definitiv. Typisch dass du nicht ernst genommen wurdest. Ich hatte Glück (ne alte Frau, selbständig, grösser als ich).
Als hässlicher Manlet mit Autismus wird man niemals ernst genommen.

Zumindest hattest du eine entspannte Fahrlehrerin

stimmt, ich weiss wie du dich fühlst
Hab gerad gelesen, dass du 1.62m groß bist, tut mir echt leid Mann. Bin selber nur 1.67cm groß und hatte schon die Hölle durchlebt, muss echt schlimm sein.

Hab gerad gelesen, dass du 1.62m groß bist, tut mir echt leid Mann. Bin selber nur 1.67cm groß und hatte schon die Hölle durchlebt, muss echt schlimm sein.
Ja, das stimmt. Will jetzt nicht motzen oder so aber was bei mir noch viel schlimmer ist, ist dass ich sehr komisch aussehe. Seit ich etwa 13 bin starren Leute mich an, zeigen auf mich, reden, lachen... und nein ich bin nicht paranoid auch wenn's sich so anhört. Ich sehe einfach nur extrem komisch aus.

Ja, das stimmt. Will jetzt nicht motzen oder so aber was bei mir noch viel schlimmer ist, ist dass ich sehr komisch aussehe. Seit ich etwa 13 bin starren Leute mich an, zeigen auf mich, reden, lachen... und nein ich bin nicht paranoid auch wenn's sich so anhört. Ich sehe einfach nur extrem komisch aus.
schlimmer als St. Blackops2cel ?

Lol at you crashing in to parked cars.

kenn ich ehrlich gesagt net (oder hab's verpasst). Wie find ich den?
Flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8 4

Ah der. Ja ich sehe noch komischer/hässlicher aus (auch mit Sonnenbrille). Und dazu sind meine Augen auf unterschiedlicher Höhe und unterschiedlich groß (Sonnenbrille bringt nicht viel, da ich immer noch extrem komisch aussehe). Operationen würden bei mir nichts bringen, habe mit mehreren Ärzten gesprochen

cars are like woman - expensive and you need to take care of it all the time.

Ah der. Ja ich sehe noch komischer/hässlicher aus (auch mit Sonnenbrille). Und dazu sind meine Augen auf unterschiedlicher Höhe und unterschiedlich groß (Sonnenbrille bringt nicht viel, da ich immer noch extrem komisch aussehe). Operationen würden bei mir nichts bringen, habe mit mehreren Ärzten gesprochen
also wenn du hässlicher als St. Blackops2cel bist dann ist es absolut vorbei

Selbst meine Eltern wussten dass es "over" ist, als ich bereits 13/14 war. Und in all diesen 12 Jahren war das auch klar, dass sie es wussten. Meistens haben's es indirekt gezeigt
Waren deine Eltern auch hässlich oder hat genetische Rekomibnation dich gefickt ?

cars are like woman - expensive and you need to take care of it all the time.
Never gonna buy a cheap shit car like my current one again. Okay my parents paid but still