Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My car is an embarrassing piece of shit

This car screams poor:
1740162d1520651744-beater-cars-unsung-heroes-advantages-owning-one-img_20180301_105140-1.jpg
brutal agepill

A wise old man once told me, if you can't afford a new Mercedes, you can't afford an old one either...
you never want to be seen in an old benz, these are prestige products, you get new or you dont.

ER should've asked his mother for an
M3 or the very least a 335i. No girl wants to sit in an entry-level luxury car!
328i is a cope car for sure

Us third world cels can't afford anything except for shitboxes while middle class Americans buy Porsches.
I have always been a fanboy of porsches, I hate people who drive them coz I dont have one

I genuinely believe people are judging me on my car and will respect me more if I had a nicer car.
a good car is a halo but dont expect much when you get out of the car.

even if you drive a tesla model s or a 911, if you look like an imbecile head to toe, nobody's going to notice you.
the end of date effect is like the gym guy where the guys are the one who gives most of the attention

People see ugly short men with fancy cars as losers trying to compensate for their shortcomings.
tbh subhumans need to blend in not stand out but driving a good car is something wonderful that will distract you from the depressive existence.

Just don’t get nigger cars like dodge chanllengers and charger.
dodges got the bad rep due to being aggresive and they market the products as such. the cars are good but the durango needs an update

Once there was a bmw exhibition , I went in to check out the cars, a foid asked me if I would like to know anything about them, I said , NO. the foid walked away.

Yes, KIA is trash and it does make you look like all those things. But I mean it’s a cheap car, and that’s the point.

Would rather drive a Honda or Toyota. I always liked my Honda, was a really good commute car.

But guess what? You are in luck because all the normie are defaulting on car loans so you could probably get something really nice, cheap without paying the drive off the dealership tax. Just don’t get nigger cars like dodge chanllengers and charger.
I’m Saudi. There is not defaulting crisis here. And I’m not looking for a good commute car I’m looking for something fun like an srt charger or a mustang gt

nobody drives 90s cars if they are not giga poor regardless of the fact that they run good
You must not live around a lot of asian americans then. Old asian americans here own businesses and multiple houses that they rent out and I see them consistently driving their old toyotas and Lexus sedans. And they wear old shabby clothing. Theyre actually balling though.

Americans on the other hand especially the younger generation, will buy the most expensive phones, watches, designers clothes, and cars but are actually poor as fuck.

nobody drives 90s cars if they are not giga poor regardless of the fact that they run good
I don’t mind buying a 90’s car and modifying it. My dream car is from the 90’s.

Yet another first world chad @incelerated @Grotesk
Us third world cels can't afford anything except for shitboxes while middle class Americans buy Porsches. Being born ugly AND in the third world is ultra hardcore mode
:yes:

Old asian americans here own businesses and multiple houses that they rent out and I see them consistently driving their old toyotas and Lexus sedans.
boomers love to drive the ruins. but they are sexhavers so thats that.

I don’t mind buying a 90’s car and modifying it. My dream car is from the 90’s.
its an exepnsive hobby and rather frustrating when things break down. what dinosaur do you have in mind.

I drive a beater truck that’s older than me. Fuck what those other people think they’ll never accept you no matter what

I remember someone from here who drove a bentley that belongs to his employer or something.

Mogs me for having a car

Mustangs, dodge vipers, camaros, corvettes are all very sought after great fun cars from the 90s. Cars and trucks were built better then

Mustangs, dodge vipers, camaros, corvettes are all very sought after great fun cars from the 90s. Cars and trucks were built better then
I am not sure of the build , latest cars are safer and better for a reason.

I drive a beater truck that’s older than me. Fuck what those other people think they’ll never accept you no matter what
opinions aside its not safe. how are the brakes. it needs an overhaul.

opinions aside its not safe. how are the brakes. it needs an overhaul.
The brakes work great. I changed the fluid, pads, and drum brake shoes. I live in a state where they don’t salt the roads so its not like the brake lines are rusting out

I am not sure of the build , latest cars are safer and better for a reason.
They’re not as reliable. They make them more and more and more complex and harder to work on. More complex systems = more stuff that can go wrong. 90s cars do ok on crash ratings especially if its a larger vehicle

They’re not as reliable. They make them more and more and more complex and harder to work on.
things have been simplified. although not everyone can work on the vehicle themselves, customers don't want to either because its a big hassle. just call the company they will take care of it.
More complex systems = more stuff that can go wrong.
the quality of the various components have been improved and optimised.
90s cars do ok on crash ratings especially if its a larger vehicle
there were changes in the testing procedures. now its more rigorous.

It looks like an average car I would see on the road. Nothing about it screams poor or virgin.

This car screams poor:
1740162d1520651744-beater-cars-unsung-heroes-advantages-owning-one-img_20180301_105140-1.jpg
That's your car ?

Neither. It's a curryland car so I was wondering if he's from curryland
companies sell motor vehicles of similar models in multiple countries.

got any plans of getting one someday.
It's the least of my concerns right now. I am young and still live with my parents. Would much rather get my own apartment first before getting a car. I don't have much use for it either. Borrowing my Dad's car or using a ride sharing app is a much cheaper option than buying a car and getting jewed by an insurance company.

things have been simplified. although not everyone can work on the vehicle themselves, customers don't want to either because its a big hassle. just call the company they will take care of it.
No the older cars are simpler. Less complex systems means less that can go wrong and easier to fix if it does happen. Mechanics rip you off and you can save so much money doing repairs yourself instead of hoping they do a good job( a lot of times they don’t) A well made 4 or 6 speed automatic is simpler and will last longer than a modern 10 speed. A basic engine without the fancy systems will have less parts that will break as the car ages like the turbos, gasoline direct injection systems, variable valve timing, cylinder deactivation etc. A lot of brands have been using cheaper plastic parts to cut costs in the newer models. A lot of people prefer the older simpler stuff because it’s easier to modify
the quality of the various components have been improved and optimised.
There have been technological improvements over the years but there is a hotspot for the combination of technological improvements and simplicity around 90s-2000s. Thats why you see many with 3-400k miles
there were changes in the testing procedures. now its more rigorous.
90s cars are pretty safe

I always wanted a nice car but I could never justify spending the money on one. I’ve been driving the same cheap ugly ass Korean piece of shit since 2017. Although it’s reliable and cheap to maintain I’m starting to feel embarrassed by it. People judge not only on your looks but also what you wear and what you drive. I can’t cope anymore I have to admit that my kimchi fart box is lowering my nonexistent SMV. No man will respect you if he saw you driving one of those ricemobiles. Even if I was to get a date there is no way to explain why I drive this

View attachment 810559

It screams either I’m poor and I can’t afford a better car or I’m a virgin and I will never get laid.

I’m old, I have a good job, a house, nice savings and I deprived myself the enjoyment of owning a sport car while I was young to save money but now I kinda regret it. All the money I made did absolutely nothing for me it just been sitting in my investment account doing nothing. The returns I get on my investments are too low that I’m probably better off enjoying the money. From what I have seen you make more the last 10 years of your career than the 30 years before combined so why don’t I enjoy the money now and save when I’m old.

I want a v8 with rear wheel drive.
agreed I made same mistakes when. was young

its an exepnsive hobby and rather frustrating when things break down. what dinosaur do you have in mind.
A 96 impala SS. Gonna remove the engine and put LS engine and modify it to 450/500 HP.

You must not live around a lot of asian americans then. Old asian americans here own businesses and multiple houses that they rent out and I see them consistently driving their old toyotas and Lexus sedans. And they wear old shabby clothing. Theyre actually balling though.

Americans on the other hand especially the younger generation, will buy the most expensive phones, watches, designers clothes, and cars but are actually poor as fuck.
those must be chinese or japs coz sea monkeys act and dress like rich folks only to find out they are actually living at the edge of their monthly paycheck.

those must be chinese or japs coz sea monkeys act and dress like rich folks only to find out they are actually living at the edge of their monthly paycheck.
then they get mad when the car gets repossesed kekfuel

Yea Korean cars are pieces of shit. Unreliable as hell and easy to steal. Don't go to a rental car company and rent those piece of shit Kia's or Hyundais. You think to yourself, "hey look at those korean cars, I've never tried one I think I'll rent one of those". Then a couple of days into your rental youre already getting all sorts of problems and hearing noises/vibrations. Shit not working.

There's a reason why all you see are toyotas and hondas on the road. Not that you don't see Kias or Nissans but people get Kias or Nissans because theyre cheap. Black people are poorer than white people and they love cheap and fast Altimas. Those piece of shit altimas have major transmission issues.

I've been thinking about getting a truck with a camper shell. That way I can use the damn truck for side hustle contractor work. A great way to burn some calories, lose weight, and make some money.

I can also obviously camp in the camper. Maybe take the truck offroading and do some fishing/camping deep in the mountains/wilderness.

Also, I want a truck for the practical purpose of it. Not to show off like some obnoxious douchebag that lifts some 5.7L supercharged V8 heavy duty truck.

As for older model japanese sedans, absolutely nothing wrong with those. I still see Toyotas and Lexus' from the 90s and early 2000s on the road. Nothing wrong with those. Those old Lexus sedans are probably one of the most reliable cars ever made, those along with the 4runner. If you ever ascend and if she has a problem with your older model vehicles, the shallow gold digging status whore is probably not worth it to begin with.
The only thing that can destroy a 1990s Lexus is Ryu or Dhalsim.

beats walking