Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Cancer life at 31

• Thread starter DiabloStanley91
  • Start date
D

DiabloStanley91

Greycel
Hello brocels this is my shit story coming from a shitty poverty ridden country - romania. Born in 1991 so i am 31 year old this year and a virign. My dad was a drunk ever since i was 7 years old and my mom is the antisocial mentally ill retard that goes hand in hand with a piece of shit drunk like my dad.After the divorce we were so poor that i couldn't shower at all this was 2004 so from 2004 until 2007 i would take a bath once every 4 months or so and wash my hair too.In 2007 i started highschool got beaten by a normie moron kickboxer and then i became the outcast of the class, no one would talk to me.During highschool i was a ghost and we were so poor my dad and my mom's salary would not even ammount to 800$ a month because of the poverty in romania. Also in hishschool i got the cancer gene activated and ever since then i have had very bad face and back acnee and now it's chronic no matter no what i do i look like a fucking monster now in 2022 disfigured.Goes without saying that i never had friends or even touched a woman :blackpill:.After highschool i just played video games and until 2018 so from 2010(when i finsihed HS) until 2018 i was a NEET playing video games.In 2018 i went to university got bullied and called gay and threated to be killed by a classmate so i had to leave university but never called the cops cuz i hate the pigs.Then i becamse a wageslave in the same year working for 300$ a month ( never come to romania it's a shit hole cesspool of cancer and poverty) for a company - i'm still working 3 years later you know how much i get payed now??? 534$ what a fucking joke JFL :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: i should kms soon tbh i am a slave it was always my destiny because of the cancer genes from my drunk piece of shit father and shy mentally ill mother bitch.Now i am just LDARing away fuck this shity life and every friday night i clean the streets of los santos( In GTA5 ) of prostitutes because it's all i have:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:. Again i get payed 534 DOLLARS A MONTH THIS is beyond slavery i am a fucking slave. Chronic face back and scalp acnee + hyperseborrea on my scalp as well - 5.9 feet tall skinny fat loser that has to live this way all my life because of my trash parents and their decisions what a fuckngj joke. Never visit romania full of whores and prostitutes on LonelyFans and videochat thoths.FML bro like JFL my life is a joke:feelshaha::feelsrope::feelsrope: i just LDAR during the weekend my only escape is my dreams and getting drunk every friday night doing my thing in GTA 5 like fuck this society :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:. I have no escape.

i am sorry brocel.this life is a nigthmare.if we are with christ,our lifes after death will be spent in great peace.that's the only consolation that lazarus and other incels have/had.

Welcome, You can rot with us in your freetime

For some of us, it was over before it began

Brutal first post, the world is a cruel place

After the divorce we were so poor that i couldn't shower at all this was 2004 so from 2004 until 2007 i would take a bath once every 4 months or so and wash my hair too

Greetings.

When Mother and I moved in with my maternal grandparents, we shared a single room and slept together. I had few clothes at the time and we relied on the food pantry.

What cancer? You have had it for a long time already? You are not dying from it?

Also, you aren't poor by historical and world standards if you can just play videogames and not work and still eat:
After highschool i just played video games and until 2018 so from 2010(when i finsihed HS) until 2018 i was a NEET playing video games.

I'm just getting drunk at playing gta 5 fml

this is brutal brocel

Hello brocels this is my shit story coming from a shitty poverty ridden country - romania. Born in 1991 so i am 31 year old this year and a virign. My dad was a drunk ever since i was 7 years old and my mom is the antisocial mentally ill retard that goes hand in hand with a piece of shit drunk like my dad.After the divorce we were so poor that i couldn't shower at all this was 2004 so from 2004 until 2007 i would take a bath once every 4 months or so and wash my hair too.In 2007 i started highschool got beaten by a normie moron kickboxer and then i became the outcast of the class, no one would talk to me.During highschool i was a ghost and we were so poor my dad and my mom's salary would not even ammount to 800$ a month because of the poverty in romania. Also in hishschool i got the cancer gene activated and ever since then i have had very bad face and back acnee and now it's chronic no matter no what i do i look like a fucking monster now in 2022 disfigured.Goes without saying that i never had friends or even touched a woman :blackpill:.After highschool i just played video games and until 2018 so from 2010(when i finsihed HS) until 2018 i was a NEET playing video games.In 2018 i went to university got bullied and called gay and threated to be killed by a classmate so i had to leave university but never called the cops cuz i hate the pigs.Then i becamse a wageslave in the same year working for 300$ a month ( never come to romania it's a shit hole cesspool of cancer and poverty) for a company - i'm still working 3 years later you know how much i get payed now??? 534$ what a fucking joke JFL :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: i should kms soon tbh i am a slave it was always my destiny because of the cancer genes from my drunk piece of shit father and shy mentally ill mother bitch.Now i am just LDARing away fuck this shity life and every friday night i clean the streets of los santos( In GTA5 ) of prostitutes because it's all i have:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:. Again i get payed 534 DOLLARS A MONTH THIS is beyond slavery i am a fucking slave. Chronic face back and scalp acnee + hyperseborrea on my scalp as well - 5.9 feet tall skinny fat loser that has to live this way all my life because of my trash parents and their decisions what a fuckngj joke. Never visit romania full of whores and prostitutes on LonelyFans and videochat thoths.FML bro like JFL my life is a joke:feelshaha::feelsrope::feelsrope: i just LDAR during the weekend my only escape is my dreams and getting drunk every friday night doing my thing in GTA 5 like fuck this society :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:. I have no escape.
Romania is total shithole. Imagine wageslaving full time for 534 $ WTF :dafuckfeels:

Damn brocel, what do you work? I met a romanian dude once, who'd traveled via truck to my country and he basically told me your story, without the cancer tho. Romania indeed seems to be a shithole. The pigs are especially brutal there he said.

Romania is total shithole. Imagine wageslaving full time for 534 $ WTF :dafuckfeels:
Yeah bro it's prison basically here:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: Idk what to do.My grandparents die soon maybe they leave me some money and i can so to SEA

Last edited:

Greetings.

When Mother and I moved in with my maternal grandparents, we shared a single room and slept together. I had few clothes at the time and we relied on the food pantry.
Brutal how foids rather to worsen their children quality of life for their selfishness.

If you could turn back to being 20 y ,what would you change? Would you have made something different in life and you regret not doing it now?

Brutal as fuck man, I thought being brazilian was bad, this is a whole new stage of hell

@iceandblood thoughts? this seems like your story on steroids

Brutal as fuck man, I thought being brazilian was bad, this is a whole new stage of hell

@iceandblood thoughts? this seems like your story on steroids
Relatable a lot, but worse than my case. Saddens me to hear the story. I wish the best for you brocel @DiabloStanley91 and thanks for giving me the balls to face life.

i am sorry brocel.this life is a nigthmare.if we are with christ,our lifes after death will be spent in great peace.that's the only consolation that lazarus and other incels have/had.
I’m too indoctrinated into atheism and science to believe in god. But I really want to believe it to be real but I can’t argue with scientific facts

You're becoming a Saint

atleast i can get that per week here in the us. but the prices are way higher for everything so idk how it works out in comparison

I’m too indoctrinated into atheism and science to believe in god. But I really want to believe it to be real but I can’t argue with scientific facts
science could never say anything about god.god isn't material.you can't use a telescope or anything physical to found him.he is beyond matter and beyond this universe.also many scientists have been christian throughout the ages.not saying science doesn't matter,i am just saying that science could never make a statement about god,simply because it doesn't have the tools to do so.

science could never say anything about god.god isn't material.you can't use a telescope or anything physical to found him.he is beyond matter and beyond this universe.also many scientists have been christian throughout the ages.not saying science doesn't matter,i am just saying that science could never make a statement about god,simply because it doesn't have the tools to do so.
What about fossils? Why is there other planets around other stars? Why do children suffer and die of cancer and they did nothing wrong. If life is a test why don’t we all get the same test?

Romania sounds a lot like Serbistan except you can leave Romania to work in Germany or Sweden or Finland or Iceland or the Netherlands or Austria or any other EU country. I bet you'd earn more than $550/mo if you cleaned toilets in Luxembourg. Shit, I bet you could finance SEA vacations if you cleaned toilets in Luxembourg. Though I'd caution you to first check if you can get any Tinder matches in SEA unless you're going to just be paying for prostitutes in which case maybe aim higher than cleaning toilets.

What about fossils? Why is there other planets around other stars? Why do children suffer and die of cancer and they did nothing wrong. If life is a test why don’t we all get the same test?
God said he created the stars and the Earth. The countless planets and galaxies in our universe are part of God's creation. As for children born in awful conditions that they don't deserve, it's not God's fault. It's the parents for CHOOSING to have a child knowing that they would grow up in poverty. Now, the children are paying for their parents' terrible desicions. Life in this world is not just and it will never be just. But for every action, there are consenquences. You reap what you sow, and if you don't in this life, then you will taste the fruit of your actions in the afterlife. Their parents will too, unless they actually repent.

you should check my signature,as many of the books on my signature explain many of the doubts i assume you have.it is hard to talk about that stuff here,because the awnsers aren't just 2 sentences, and many writers can expound on the faith and questions much better then i can.

the problem of evil and why god has created "so much" in this universe have been treated several times before,so as i said before,check my sig.

i am not sure if it is right to call life a test,but god wishes for different types of saints to exist.we will never be the same as x example,because we were made to be a specific saint that god wants us to be.

To make you feel better

I get payed 200 dollars a month.

Try whoremaxxing and gymcelling have u try it

Well it's friday again guess i'll go drunk and have my way in gta :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::smonk::smonk:.Fuck my life :fuk::fuk:

Absolutely brutal.

country - romania
1.- Romania is not a country. I do not recognize Romania as a country. It's a stolen cesspool. (if this helps)
Again i get payed 534 DOLLARS A MONTH THIS is beyond slavery
2.- I earn much less and I work 7 days of hard physical labour and have 1 rest day. (Of course I live in a real third world country)
3.- The rest of the story is the average low-tier normie/cel story.