Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My brutal experience with a Stacy today

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Today I was at McDonald’s you know ordering me some fries and the person taking my order was a Stacy so I tell her my order then after that she said “you really should be ordering more than a large fry you weigh less than me and I’m a woman “ it was giga brutal being told that it’s beyond over for me

@HiddenUzer @Incelius Savage

bruh, I would violate that women to show dominance. How dare a women talk to a men like that

Pathetic wagecucks and McDonald's slaves(I think they're called "employees" nowadays) should shut the fuck up and take your order, they're pathetic wageslaves and need to learn to respect their superiors. Who gave the toilet permission to make that remark?

You should call corporate and have her fired for "body shaming" you and making an uncomfortable remark about your body :feelskek:

Why would a stacy work at Mc Donalds :dafuckfeels:

I would’ve dumped my drink all over the bathroom.

Pathetic wagecucks and McDonald's slaves(I think they're called "employees" nowadays) should shut the fuck up and take your order, they're pathetic wageslaves and need to learn to respect their superiors. Who gave the toilet permission to make that remark?

You should call corporate and have her fired for "body shaming" you and making an uncomfortable remark about your body :feelskek:
That doesn’t work for men

She’s probably right lol how much do you weigh? Eat more food nigga

Did she frame and height mog you?

She’s probably right lol how much do you weigh? Eat more food nigga
I can’t binge eat like I really want to because I’m broke and I gotta be considerate of others

Just start stealing food at this point

So a stacy actually talked with you about something out of business/work. :banhammer: :chad:

Today I was at McDonald’s you know ordering me some fries and the person taking my order was a Stacy so I tell her my order then after that she said “you really should be ordering more than a large fry you weigh less than me and I’m a woman “ it was giga brutal being told that it’s beyond over for me
She ain't a Stacy if she works in fast food

She ain't a Stacy if she works in fast food
Lots of Stacie’s get jobs like waitresses and fast food. They can just rely on a man to pay for everything

Today I was at McDonald’s you know ordering me some fries and the person taking my order was a Stacy so I tell her my order then after that she said “you really should be ordering me that large FLY and I’m a woman “
there you go fixed it for you bro

Unless we're talking a HS girl it's gonna be beaner chicks named Lupe who will always speak five words of English and s few up my mc crapolds order or an occasional negress manager
whIte parents don't want their daughters working with Pedro he might impregnate them and wreck thanksgiving dinner with a mestizo grand baby

My old itis also weighted more than me

who are they more likely to believe, a subhuman male or a female stacy :feelshaha:

I'd ins
I'd insult her

Sounds like she was flirting with you.

She was flirting with you

should have shot her in the face in call of duty:feelsaww:

i had a brutal experience with a stacy in the elevator fkin brootal she almost paced out to her room