Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My brothers Lucifuge Rofocale thread

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
Hello, I'm new to Sorcerer's Guild and I need some help. Many years ago when I think I was either 14 or 15 (I'm 29 now) I started practicing magic. The very first spell I did was to summon Lucifer. I did this wrong not knowing what I was doing and Lucifuge came instead. I told him I would let him borrow my soul and I would ask for it back if I wanted it. Jesus or a spirit claiming to be Jesus spoke to me trying to get me to break the pact so I did eventually before the 14 days were up. I asked for my soul back on day 11. By that time I had sacrificed an fly and I tried to sacrifice an ant along with incense offerings. He said he was unpleased with the ant sacrifice so then he wanted a human sacrifice. I couldn't do it so that, a long with the coaxing from a spirit called Jesus I spoke to Lucifuge again I told him I wanted my soul back and I was going to stop worshipping him. He was very upset and I ended up talking back to him not with the intention of being rude but just to clarify things but it was not with the intention of being rude. I have a lot of trouble talking to people and this extended to spirits too. So that got him even more angry, then he mentioned that I didn't have a circle of salt around me for protection and he could kill me at any time but he spared me for some reason and then he stopped answering me. Ever since then, very strange things have happened in my life besides just bad luck. I don't know what to do in this situation. I never gave him his sacrifice and I unintentionally disrespected him and I don't want him to cause any further negativity in my life with no disrespect to him either and of course as I write this I mean absolutely no disrespect to Lucifuge. I just don't know how to deal with this situation. Should I give him offerings as an apology or should I do something else?

Man, that hash you smoking is adultered.

This was copied and pasted from The Sorcers Guild on Facebook