Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My brother might be turning into Chad

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
He is blonde, and almost 6 feet tall at the age of 13... I'm deeply worried. He does get bullied a lot in school so atleast that's keeping him on the ground.

Good, maybe in the future he could socialcirclemaxx for you

I think my little sister might be turning into Stacy too...

thank god im an only child

Just do what ER would've done in your situation.

This. There's nothing to worry about.

This. There's nothing to worry about.

lmao nothing to worry about. Just being lifenogged to hell and back by someone who has the same upbringing and same everythibg and you, still having the difference in quality of life similar to if one was vorn in the 1st world and the other in third world.
I think my little sister might be turning into Stacy too...

Not nearly as bad as having a same gender (male) brother that is much better looking than you.

I was 6'3" at that age too but then it went downhill for me.

Just secretely soymaxx him.

On a serious note. If you are under 21 and stop LDARmaxxing maybe it's not over for you too.

Beat him up now that you can

lmao nothing to worry about. Just being lifenogged to hell and back by someone who has the same upbringing and same everythibg and you, still having the difference in quality of life similar to if one was vorn in the 1st world and the other in third world.
That's just how it is, raging over it is just causing you more trouble than it should.

In my experience, Chads are only annoying by the obvious inequality of treatment they get, not by their acts towards incels.

The fact is : they can't change their situation to suit you more, as much as we also can't. They obviously have privileges, but they don't care about bragging toward us since they know we're too out of their league to even be competitors.

The worst they can do is eventually giving you advices, or help you in general if you're from the same family. They don't have the same anger or will to dominate us than foids and normies usually express toward us.

Make his life miserable.

My bigger brother is also a Chad, he brought home his first Stacy with 12 and always discredited me for every little sucess I had with people disregardless what gender they were and even fucked & threw away a possible future girlfriend of mine. I despised him since the day I was born. Wish you the best.

55FFD36E 603D 47FD 8F35 168E28AD8256

My older brother is a sucessful Chad who has 3 kids with 3 different Stacie's, is financially settled and getting married in September. My younger sister is a 21 year old Stacy slag of the highest order. Then there's me in the middle, a 35 year old alcoholicel, mentalcel, manlet incel. Life is fucking shit!
57dd5e2e7f6bf Jimmy