Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My brother just ran out of the house in the middle of the night to fuck some roastie

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I can't cope with this, I want to hang myself now.

How did he find her?

And sorry dude, I'm not even you and it enrages me too.

I'm sorry bro, that's top tier suifuel

is he older or younger? If hes younger you should prob rope

It's absolute hell having a sexually active brother. Mine is younger than me and it makes me sick knowing he's lost his virginity before me. I feel your pain

Don't let your brothER get away with this

I want to kill myself right now but it would make my mother sad.

Does he have condoms? If he does, buy a super strong capsacin extract online, it will last you for fucking ever. It’s the chemical in chillies that makes them hot. Buy a syringe and inject a small mixture of extract dissolved in cooking oil into each wrapper. That will ruin everything for the bastard
I'd rather it burn the whore's snatch.

Shame bro, my brother is also a total chad that heads out and fuck bitches 24/7.

I want to kill myself right now but it would make my mother sad.
Don't do it. Just poke holes in your brothers condoms or something. If you don't find condoms your bro is a rawdogging chad.

Harder to achieve. Could always put some slow acting irritant in the condoms instead. 5 minutes after and they’ll both be suffering for weeks. Probably with permanent damage
I don't condone permanent damage but some pain would be appropriate.

i thought egyptians were supposed to be ugly incels

i thought egyptians were supposed to be ugly incels
My brother looks more Caucasian than me, maybe that's why he's not incel.

I’d much prefer permanent damage. It would be the ultimate in revenge. I’d happily infect those kinda people with anything life destroying if possible
I'm going to stay on your good side. LoL

I’d much prefer permanent damage. It would be the ultimate in revenge. I’d happily infect those kinda people with anything life destroying if possible
Acid facing these whores seems much more satisfying.

Such brothers should not exist.

Man that would be fun as fuck. Acids easy to make too
Yea, I feel like death is too good for these people, acid facing them would make them experience a life similar to ours.

Does he have condoms? If he does, buy a super strong capsacin extract online, it will last you for fucking ever. It’s the chemical in chillies that makes them hot. Buy a syringe and inject a small mixture of extract dissolved in cooking oil into each wrapper. That will ruin everything for the bastard

Holy fuck, do this OP.

Hugs, bro. It's really difficult to know how utterly undesirable one is.

:feelsbadman:

Its over bro you were the incel brother among your siblings. Ten years from now you will be that guy that they neglect to invite to their weddings because you are so autistic instead of neurotypical due to years of inceldom

Its over bro you were the incel brother among your siblings. Ten years from now you will be that guy that they neglect to invite to their weddings because you are so autistic instead of neurotypical due to years of inceldom

True. He's condemned to creepy uncle status and his nieces will hate him for life.

Ten years from now I'll be dead for sure.

Same. My younger bro has white skin and he has a gf. I came out swarthy af and I'm incel.

The more ethnik your features the more over it is.
I've got pale skin but paired with the facial features of a black man, my brother is more tan but with a normal sized nose and lips.

This gives me a sympathy headache just reading it.

Start planning ER. It will give you something pleasant to take your mind off things. Even if you don't do it right away, having the tools and a plan makes things easier to stomach.

Nothing worse than getting lifemogged by people younger than you.

I thought it was over for Egyptians. You have lied to me.

What is a "roastie"?

Do your parents allow you to come and go as you want?

I'm not into non-white women so I find it hard to be jealous

Having a good looking brother is suicide fuel. Elliot Rodger had to deal with the situation of his sister getting screwed by some random Chad, on a constant daily basis.