Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My brother is the reason I’m an incel

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I have a brother who’s 4 years older than me. During my teenage years, we would always play video games together and he would physically and mentally abuse me whenever we lost a match. This shit went on for 2 years, from when I was 12 to 14. Our parents did nothing to stop him. They didn’t take it seriously and just let him beat me all the time. They just called it ’’sibling love’’. I’m still angry at my parents for this. I never realized how bad his behaviour was until I got older.

I got diagnosed with autism at the age of 16. At first I didn’t want to accept it, but when I began high school and kept getting into trouble, I knew I had to accept my autism if I wanted to improve as a person. I made a lot of research and learned that autism is inheritable. I found a study which said that if the first child has autism, then the chances of the second child having autism is very, very high. This is when I started putting the pieces together. My brother’s lack of empathy and friends, and his antisocial behavior and video game addiction finally made sense to me. The fact that he was an adult and physically abusing a child without feeling any kind of remorse, was another proof of his autism.

When I was a teenager, he would constantly tell me that I was autistic. Note that this was years before I even got diagnosed with autism. And a few years later it turned out to be true. So how the hell did he know? Well, because he has it himself. I don’t know if he has ever gotten an actual diagnosis for it, but it’s so obvious to me. He has never been in a relationship or had sex. He is socially awkward and has no friends. It could be one of the reasons why he beat me so much. Maybe he hated himself for having autism, and I was a constant reminder of that.

I truly believe that my brother is the reason I’m an incel. He is the root of all problems. If my brother wasn’t born autistic, then I wouldn’t have been either. Just imagine if I was never born with autism. Then me and my brother would’ve had a normal relationship. And I would’ve never been rejected by every girl I’ve had a crush on. And I would’ve never been bullied for being the weird kid. And I would’ve never had any social problems and mental health issues during my most of my life. And I would’ve had a normal childhood. And I would’ve most likely not been a virgin. And therefore I wouldn’t have been an incel.

This leads me to the question. My fellow autistcels, do you believe that you wouldn’t have been an incel if you never had autism?

Last edited:
I have a brother who’s 4 years older than me. During my teenage years, we would always play video games together and he would physically and mentally abuse me whenever we lost a match. This shit went on for 2 years, from when I was 12 to 14. Our parents did nothing to stop him. They didn’t take it seriously and just let him beat me all the time. They just called it ’’sibling love’’. I’m still angry at my parents for this. I never realized how bad his behaviour was until I got older.

I got diagnosed with autism at the age of 16. At first I didn’t want to accept it, but when I began high school and kept getting into trouble, I knew I had to accept my autism if I wanted to improve as a person. I made a lot of research and learned that autism is inheritable. I found a study which said that if the first child has autism, then the chances of the second child having autism is very, very high. This is when I started putting the pieces together. My brother’s lack of empathy and friends, and his antisocial behavior and video game addiction finally made sense to me. The fact that he was an adult and physically abusing a child without feeling any kind of remorse, was another proof of his autism.

When I was a teenager, he would constantly tell me that I was autistic. Note that this was years before I even got diagnosed with autism. And a few years later it turned out to be true. So how the hell did he know? Well, because he has it himself. I don’t know if he has ever gotten an actual diagnosis for it, but it’s so obvious to me. He has never been in a relationship or had sex. He is socially awkward and has no friends. It could be one of the reasons why he beat me so much. Maybe he hated himself for having autism, and I was a constant reminder of that.

I truly believe that my brother is the reason I’m an incel. He is the root of all problems. If my brother wasn’t born autistic, then I wouldn’t have been either. Just imagine if I was never born with autism. Then me and my brother would’ve had a normal relationship. And I would’ve never been rejected by every girl I’ve had a crush on. And I would’ve never been bullied for being the weird kid. And I would’ve never had any social problems and mental health issues during my most of my life. And I would’ve had a normal childhood. And I would’ve most likely not been a virgin. And therefore I wouldn’t have been an incel.

This leads me to the question. My fellow autistcels, do you believe that you wouldn’t have been an incel if you never had autism?
HE RAPED YOU DIDN´T HE!? (IN VIDEO GAME)

:feelsugh:You sound like a redditor. I think the autism is more the problem (maybe not, it does sorta seem like victim blaming) than your brother.

Getting bullied is brutal, but I'd blame your own autism more than your brother. Not saying you shouldn't hate him and move away from him, though. You should. You'd probably be an incel too if you were a single autistic child. Any inch of autism is enough for foids to perceive it and reject you.

It's very obvious to me that not your brother is the reason that you're incel, you are the reason you're incel.

Blame your parents.

Getting bullied is brutal, but I'd blame your own autism more than your brother. Not saying you shouldn't hate him and move away from him, though. You should. You'd probably be an incel too if you were a single autistic child. Any inch of autism is enough for foids to perceive it and reject you.
That’s the thing. If my brother was never born, then I would’ve never had autism. And therefore I wouldn’t be an incel

That’s the thing. If my brother was never born, then I would’ve never had autism. And therefore I wouldn’t be an incel
That's not necessarily true. If you didn't have an older, autistic brother, you might have been him.

Because from what I've read so far it looks like you're a foid worshipping (posting about your oneitis), insecure + immature (drinking alcohol in school) irresponsible (blaming your brother for your own shortcomings) person and that is very very bad because those are all unlikeable and unloveable traits in a guy and they're all your own fault.

Because from what I've read so far it looks like you're a foid worshipping (posting about your oneitis), insecure + immature (drinking alcohol in school) irresponsible (blaming your brother for your own shortcomings) person and that is very very bad because those are all unlikeable and unloveable traits in a guy and they're all your own fault.
Nothing wrong with having a crush. That’s human nature. Believe it or not, but alcohol actually helped me through high school. And it technically is my brother’s fault that i have autism.

Nothing wrong with having a crush.
I didn't say it was wrong to have a crush.
I said worshipping her by posting about her online is wrong. It shows that you're putting her on a pedestal and that's why you won't ever get her. Bitches are allergic to beta simps like that.

Believe it or not, but alcohol actually helped me through high school.
Do I really have to explain to a grown-ass man why being drunk in school is bad????

And it technically is my brother’s fault that i have autism.
No it's not. He didn't even ask to be born.

Honestly, you really need to work on yourself and your attitude.
You won't get far like that.
Good luck in life, you'll need it.

I didn't say it was wrong to have a crush.
I said worshipping her by posting about her online is wrong. It shows that you're putting her on a pedestal and that's why you won't ever get her. Bitches are allergic to beta simps like that.

Do I really have to explain to a grown-ass man why being drunk in school is bad????

No it's not. He didn't even ask to be born.

Honestly, you really need to work on yourself and your attitude.
You won't get far like that.
Good luck in life, you'll need it.
Nothing wrong with posting about her online. Even if I didn’t make posts about her, I still wouldn’t get her. I’ve already been rejected, remember? Being drunk in school is bad, but it was worth it. Have you never done anything bad in your life?

Good luck to you as well. You’re on this forum too, which means you’re not far in life either.

Kill your brothER

@Incelius Savage alt.

Me and my bro were the same all our teens and growing up but now as adults we get along very well these days, infact we are closest to each other now, he is chad looking but also never had a GF as far as I know, it is obvious he is more socially stunted then me but I am not too far behind, seems like the tism' runs in the family.