Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My brother is proof of blackpill

Dan M

Dan M

nofap flow
As far as I can tell my brother is not ugly, although you cannot always tell what foids see. He is nt for all intents and purposes and is actually a nice person. He has been living at college for two years plus this fall. The first year was a little different because of covid but I doubt that stopped chad. He has joined multiple activities for the sole purpose of meeting foids and has no success. It seems like foids will meet him once or twice but never want to continue. This is the other proof that he is not even ugly, because they would never do that with an incel. In one of the activities it is mostly foids but he discovered that most of them have "boyfriends" :foidSoy:but they aren't in the activity. There was even one instance where they went to another nearby college essentially to meet chads there since the group is mostly foids. Other than one mentalcel who went on a date with a mentalfoid he met online none of his friends even try to pursue foids, just showing how polygamist the situation truly is.:blackpill:

DIRTY DAN SHOW US YOUR DIRTY FILTHY STINKY STICKY LICKY FUCKING MESSY GEESSY FUCKING CUNT UND COCKIE PRICKIE DICKIE LITTLE TWINNIE DICK SEX ANAL SEX ORAL OK?! (IN VIDEO GAME)
This is the blackpill nobody wanted to hear. It truly is over :fuk:

Yeah, foids have completely fucked the world. And even when the next couple generations grow up and the problem becomes apparent to all, and is starting to impact the world's birth rates, they'll still find a way to be degenerate sluts and blame it all on men who have done nothing to contribute to the problem (soys, on the other hand, are working overtime to promote their degeneracy :feelswhat: ).

Let them burn. :feelsjuice:

DIRTY DAN SHOW US YOUR DIRTY FILTHY STINKY STICKY LICKY FUCKING MESSY GEESSY FUCKING CUNT UND COCKIE PRICKIE DICKIE LITTLE TWINNIE DICK SEX ANAL SEX ORAL OK?! (IN VIDEO GAME)