Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My brother is one if those hustle bros and it makes me sick

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
He can't comprehend someone having a hobby or interest for him. If it ain't makin money then its wasted. He also falls for the scams online on how to be successful and rich. He invests based on what tiktokers fucking tell him and they all fail like nikola or this one chinese car company. He gets 4 credit cards like a retard cause "ones for groceries, ones for restaurants, ones for online purchases" he also gets mad everytime i say he won't be rich cause he hustles like a retard. He just calls me lazy and has those typical retard ourbursts when someone challenges their world view.

He hates when i mention that the "entrapeneurs" he follows all had advantages in life like inheritance. God i hope he crashes hard. He can't understand the concept of having things beyond your control. Normies are fucking stupid. "Maybe if i make my own meals and take the bus everyday ill be rich too".

Last edited:
gotta respect the hustle

Looks like he is just looking for a quick fix to get rich. Fact that he invested in speculative stocks nikola tells me everything. He will be taken advantage of by entrepreneur gurus till he is out of money and loses it all

What matters is whether he's happier than you.

it's bad for you if he crashes, though.
you want your brother to succeed and make lots of money because he's family.
if he fails, your parents might bail him out, reducing your inheritance.
if he succeeds, your parents might give you a bigger inheritance instead of him since you need it more.
and if you're on good terms with your brother, after your parents die, he could help you out.
it's good to have rich family members.
the problem is that he's using dumb tactics to try to get money.

What matters is whether he's happier than you.
Well ofcourse he is. He's had a girlfriend and multiple girls have confessed to him. But it's not cause of this shit. He's 6'1, white(not the whitepassing nonsense), brown eyes(not pitch black like mine), broad shoulders, slim waist, perfect body proportions, deep voice, full head of hair, and great face

Well ofcourse he is. He's had a girlfriend and multiple girls have confessed to him. But it's not cause of this shit. He's 6'1, white(not the whitepassing nonsense), brown eyes(not pitch black like mine), broad shoulders, slim waist, perfect body proportions, deep voice, full head of hair, and great face
How come no one on .is has a brother who's their looksmatch or worse?

How come no one on .is has a brother who's their looksmatch or worse?
Well most people here are probably younger brothers. I think that the older brothers suck up all the good genes which leave us with the unwanted left overs. The first son always comes out the best

Do you want to be poor faggot? I hope ur brother strikes gold and leaves you in the dirt

He can't comprehend someone having a hobby or interest for him. If it ain't makin money then its wasted. He also falls for the scams online on how to be successful and rich. He invests based on what tiktokers fucking tell him and they all fail like nikola or this one chinese car company. He gets 4 credit cards like a retard cause "ones for groceries, ones for restaurants, ones for online purchases" he also gets mad everytime i say he won't be rich cause he hustles like a retard. He just calls me lazy and has those typical retard ourbursts when someone challenges their world view.

He hates when i mention that the "entrapeneurs" he follows all had advantages in life like inheritance. God i hope he crashes hard. He can't understand the concept of having things beyond your control. Normies are fucking stupid. "Maybe if i make my own meals and take the bus everyday ill be rich too".
Dude I hate to attack you but you have some serious issues. Every thread you post appeals to emotion. What the fuck is your backstory?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back