Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My brother is a tall chad and I am a 2/10 truecel even though we have the same parents

bavariancel

bavariancel

Greycel
He's 6'3 while I'm only 5'9, I look like a fucking subhuman and hes at least an 8/10

I found condoms in his room when he was 15, so he was already fucking foids back then. Im 21 now and I've never felt the touch of a girl, no girl has ever hugged me, I've only been called ugly and rejected my whole life. My parents already think that Im gay because Ive never had a girlfriend and he did so at such a young age.

I hate all the fucking foids because they dont give me any pussy. Every time i see a couple i feel angry towards that fucking cunt and this fucking chad who is lucky enough that he didnt end up as a subhuman like me

go ER on your brother while he's fucking a stacy (in roblox)

I'm very dark.

Try and poke holes in the condoms to ruin his fuck life, make him busy in life or at least get some bitch to charge him child support. Maybey turn his future son against him.

I'm a 1/10, 1.62m/5'4" KHHV, 26 years old; my sister is 22 and had 4 chad bfs already, my parents were very great looking when they made me 27 years ago, my dad is 1.88m/6'2" tall. I'm physically disabled

I'm a 1/10, 1.62m/5'4" KHHV, 26 years old; my sister is 22 and had 4 chad bfs already, my parents were very great looking when they made me 27 years ago, my dad is 1.88m/6'2" tall. I'm physically disabled
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
DROP MOTHERWHORE NATURE OFF THE FUCKING VOID:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Gotta love the genetic lottery, and welcome on .is btw

I have an identical twin brother and we are both incels. Being an incel is painful but at least I have someone that I can relate to. Having a better looking siblings who get laid while you rot is another layer of torture. As for you're parents, they're either blind or don't care about your inceldom as they know that their Chad son will continue their genetic legacy.

I have an identical twin brother and we are both incels. Being an incel is painful but at least I have someone that I can relate to. Having a better looking siblings who get laid while you rot is another layer of torture. As for you're parents, they're either blind or don't care about your inceldom as they know that their Chad son will continue their genetic legacy.
Is your identical twin also on Incels.is

Brutal genetic recombinationpill.

Life is just about luck. You either have it or not.

Genetic recombination is a bitch

A good friend of mine suffered this fate whilst all his siblings are married or have relationships he's left to rot alone with a job he somewhat copes with. Life truly isn't fair.

He's 6'3 while I'm only 5'9, I look like a fucking subhuman and hes at least an 8/10

I found condoms in his room when he was 15, so he was already fucking foids back then. Im 21 now and I've never felt the touch of a girl, no girl has ever hugged me, I've only been called ugly and rejected my whole life. My parents already think that Im gay because Ive never had a girlfriend and he did so at such a young age.

I hate all the fucking foids because they dont give me any pussy. Every time i see a couple i feel angry towards that fucking cunt and this fucking chad who is lucky enough that he didnt end up as a subhuman like me
why did you look differently from him? Was there a reason since you both share the same genes. Relatable since I am the shortest in my family.

Kill your faggot brothER