Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My brother has killed himself.

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Fuck this forum for brainwashing my brother to suicide. He was once a happy kid but now he only eats 2 meals a day, is depressed and doesn't go out./

We totally believe you. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Fuck this forum for brainwashing my brother to suicide. He was once a happy kid but now he only eats 2 meals a day, is depressed and doesn't go out./

:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

How does he eat 2 meals a day if he is dead?

Fuck off with your shit larp, we all know it’s you and not your brother

I wanna see his dead body hanging off a ceiling or something

You are pathetic, you are just like a foid attempting suicide with tic tacs for attention. You can’t even larp properly without looking like a total fucking retard

You are pathetic, you are just like a foid attempting suicide with tic tacs for attention. You can’t even larp properly without looking like a total fucking retard
Let the man cope how he wants to, this is quite hillarious :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Let the man cope how he wants to, this is quite hillarious :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Actually yeah, you’ve just given me a great idea. Since the original @mistersinister is dead and this is his brother (whom isn't an incel) I think it’s high time that this account gets banned, no?

good
fuck him
he was probably chad

He sent me a DM too.

Attachments

• sinister.PNG
    sinister.PNG
    41 KB · Views: 108
Anyway just ban this account. I'm just here to tell you the bad news

Is that a troll?

He did not die because of this forum but because of the girls who rejected him

This is going to far this larper is attacking us.

No, it's for reals
then why do you blame this website for it? I mean not saying there are no shithead here, but in general blackpill most of the times is truth, so I would understand completely if you said fuck UNIVERSE for suffering.

OK so if I'm gathering this correctly... mistersinister has killed himself and you are his brother and you are now angry at this forum because you think it made him depressed and suicidal?

If that's true then it's very sad if he's killed himself. But honestly I really think you would need to be in a very dark place already if an internet forum was enough to drive you to suicide.

Putting all the blame on a website especially one like this with a wide range of different opinions and so on... I really think has to be missing most of the reason why it happened.

OK so if I'm gathering this correctly... mistersinister has killed himself and you are his brother and you are now angry at this forum because you think it made him depressed and suicidal?

If that's true then it's very sad if he's killed himself. But honestly I really think you would need to be in a very dark place already if an internet forum was enough to drive you to suicide.

Putting all the blame on a website especially one like this with a wide range of different opinions and so on... I really think has to be missing most of the reason why it happened.
bruh why you believing him he literally said he didn't go outside that was an exaggeration and clickbait.

GUYS, THIS IS FAKE. ΗΕ DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF. HE CONTINUES TO CALL ME ANNOYINGLY ON DISCORD AND SAYING "hi?" ALL THE TIME. DON'T BELIEVE HIM.

GUYS, THIS IS FAKE. ΗΕ DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF. HE CONTINUES TO CALL ME ANNOYINGLY ON DISCORD AND SAYING "hi?" ALL THE TIME. DON'T BELIEVE HIM.
actual

There's nothing wrong with saying hi to you though, swear on

actual

There's nothing wrong with saying hi to you though, swear on
Dude, the guy's neurotic. If you don't answer him in the first 3 minutes of him sending you a message, he just spams "hi?" to you all the time. Plus, he calls people all the time, just to immidiately leave afterwards.

Dude, the guy's neurotic. If you don't answer him in the first 3 minutes of him sending you a message, he just spams "hi?" to you all the time. Plus, he calls people all the time, just to immidiately leave afterwards.
:feelskek:

Wow, he killed himself, but he still has enough willpower to eat twice a day. A remarkable thing this forum does to people

this is high iq stuff
living vicariously though a fake identity online after faking your own death
this is the plot to a movie, it takes quite an imagination to plan and see through this kind of larp, you need to put your imagination to better use its wasted faking your own death on an obscure incel forum, write fucking FICTION NOVELS

qudos

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRfbHYfxCK0

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDCuuTO-Pos

What no pussy does to a mf

Suck my dik, suck my mfing dik:feelsmusic:

his blood is on your hands foids :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Rest in peace sweet prince.:cryfeels::cryfeels:

1) Most likely fake. You don't kill yourself over a fucking forum god damn it.

2) Even if it was true, if he was ugly he did himself a favor (assuming Hell doesn't exist though).