Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My brother got a gf 2 weeks after switching schools

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackboy.Belgrade

Dreadlockcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
This world is so fucking unfair!!!

HE IS ALSO A LITTLE BLACKPILLED TO SO ITS NOT FUCKING MINDSET THATS THE ISSUE!!!

RAGGHHHHFJJFJTKRLRLCLVLLGLRMSKSHDJDJ

Still happy for him tho.

BUT FUCKKKKK

Genetic recombination is the most brutal blackpill

I swear my dad has resentment towards me because I'm the only one out of my siblings who looks like my mom's side lol

You know something else that's brutal too?

He acts awkward just like me except he acts a lil more NT then me so our behavior is kinda similar.

HE JUST LOOKS BETTER THEN ME!!

My mom is a teacher, and she was telling me about how one of her first grade students has girls holding his hands, and putting their head on his shoulder. The little fucker is in FIRST GRADE. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

HE JUST LOOKS BETTER THEN ME!!
:blackpill::chad::blackpill:delicious blackpills thank you bro for them, srry i can't play with you anymore i need to impregnate my new gf

Brutal to hear. What height are you & your brother? It's alright if you don't want to share.

Me 6'0.

Idk my brothers exact height tho
6'0 wtf.

You have to be completely retarded to be 6'0 and be incel lol.

You have something that makes any woman wet instantly how can you fail at getting women?

Me 6'0.

Idk my brothers exact height tho
I see, and you're black. I can see how it might be tough, you'd have to be a truecel to get to 14K posts on here anyway. I presume the looks are sub-5?

6'0 wtf.

You have something that makes any woman wet instantly how can you fail at getting women?
It's hard, but I don't think it's impossible to be an incel at 6'0. You have to be really ugly & genuinely autistic. Being short is just a killer in-of-itself. You don't have to have any other bad features to be an incel if you're below 5'6.

6'0 wtf.

Being ugly