Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my brain is rigged for failure

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
The best example in my life of what I mean by this is a psychological problem I have suffered from since I was 10 where my gag reflex is overly sensitive making lots of things hard to impossible like playing sports (dry feeling in throat from heavy breathing makes me gag and throw up) or for a long while before I got a little more used to it eating (because eating especially certain foods) produces phlegm and that would make me gag. My life is full of shit like this, me having ridiculous problems out of thin air where no one else does. On the path where most others walk through with no problem, I pause halfway and fall down because I am suffering a sudden brain aneurysm, go into cardiac arrest then spontaneously combust. I constantly expect failure in whatever I do.

Other than this,

-I always misunderstand shit others do easily. I have trouble following directions when others can. I have always been shit at understanding math and science concepts.
-I have trouble with stuff in ways that no one else does. I get into situations that are uniquely fucked cough uni cough
-I don't know how to have friends. I have never had what I would consider real friends. Give me 100 acquaintances and I won't talk to any of them regularly.
-My childhood has left me with very little skills to let me survive as an adult. I don't know how to do anything.

I am defective and a shotgun slug to my brainstem would be merciful as fuck.

even if things are going to shit, dont risk it.

risking it, means that it would spiral downwards into a bigger mess than you were already are at before.

Last edited:
even if things are going to shit, dont risk it.

risking it, means that it would spiral downwards into a bigger mess than you were already are at before.
This is actually sound advice, because if you can't walk down a path without falling down and having a brain aneurysm, how are you sure you won't botch your suicide and end up a vegetable with half a face, pooping yourself?

Go see a doctor or something. The phlegm/sports/breathing/throwing up thing seems like some sort of medical issue. The not "getting" math/science could be a case of you never getting the fundamentals of critical thinking taught to you at a young age, and something that you need to push through, but it could just as easily be something you need pills to help with.

Perfect way do describe me: defective

I don't wanna die and I don't wanna live either

The best example in my life of what I mean by this is a psychological problem I have suffered from since I was 10 where my gag reflex is overly sensitive making lots of things hard to impossible like playing sports (dry feeling in throat from heavy breathing makes me gag and throw up) or for a long while before I got a little more used to it eating (because eating especially certain foods) produces phlegm and that would make me gag. My life is full of shit like this, me having ridiculous problems out of thin air where no one else does. On the path where most others walk through with no problem, I pause halfway and fall down because I am suffering a sudden brain aneurysm, go into cardiac arrest then spontaneously combust. I constantly expect failure in whatever I do.

Other than this,

-I always misunderstand shit others do easily. I have trouble following directions when others can. I have always been shit at understanding math and science concepts.
-I have trouble with stuff in ways that no one else does. I get into situations that are uniquely fucked cough uni cough
-I don't know how to have friends. I have never had what I would consider real friends. Give me 100 acquaintances and I won't talk to any of them regularly.
-My childhood has left me with very little skills to let me survive as an adult. I don't know how to do anything.

View attachment 9729View attachment 9729View attachment 9729View attachment 9729

You are inherently bad at blow jobs, that should keep faggots away.

Attachments

• XD.jpg
    XD.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 60
indari apprecation thread

same here child hood fucked me up and I am beyond useless compared to people my age

Yeah that applies to most of us. We are not normally functioning humans due to a lack of social interactions

This is actually sound advice, because if you can't walk down a path without falling down and having a brain aneurysm, how are you sure you won't botch your suicide and end up a vegetable with half a face, pooping yourself?

Go see a doctor or something. The phlegm/sports/breathing/throwing up thing seems like some sort of medical issue. The not "getting" math/science could be a case of you never getting the fundamentals of critical thinking taught to you at a young age, and something that you need to push through, but it could just as easily be something you need pills to help with.
Tired

This logic in this statement is so autistic it sounds like you are mocking me but you say stuff like this in like every post so I don't think so. I didn't say that I fail horribly at literally everything I do. It is the ways in which I have trouble with things in uniquely fucked up ways.

I know it's psychological because it's purely gag reflex not nausea. A few of the times I smoked weed and got dry mouth where I would usually throw up I was so spaced out I could just not think about how my throat felt and it was like it didn't exist. I've been to a doctor already they kept insisting some shit that obviously wasn't did address the problem and did some useless invasive test and gave me jew pills.

can you repost your uni-exercises of writing stories?

this we have in common

do you comply with my request or not
Bad Friend
“It’s another beautiful day here at the University of Shit Fuck,” my friend announced in a faux radiobroadcaster voice as we strode along the concrete path.
I grunted in agreeance and shielded myself from the rapidly increasing rain.
We went to class and I did not understand anything. My friend knew this reminded me of how woefully screwed I was when class ended. Then he asked me what I was going to do after college even though he knew that I had no direction or motivation and was basically fucked in life.
I said peace out to my friend and dropped my skateboard to the ground but as I moved to push off my foot slipped and I fell. My friend asked me how I was even though he could see I was bleeding. He then pretended to just notice I was bleeding and commented on how my wounds would take a long time to heal and how they would sting in the shower. He also commented on how no one around me had shown concern for me and were perhaps a bit amused by my tumble. I knew what he was doing and I told him to stop being a dickhead and he just smirked like he usually does and told me he was just telling me the truth. I asked him why he is always such a dick to me and he countered by asking why I talk to him if I hate him so much and proposed if the reason was because I have no other friends. I skated back to my room with my wounds that would take a long time to heal and would sting in the shower.
I got back to my room and after painfully washing and bandaging my abrasions; I checked my phone and saw 5 missed calls from my mother in the past 12 hours. Just then I got another call from her which I immediately declined. My friend who is also my roommate commented from behind my shoulder and asked me whether she was calling about the trouble I had gotten into recently or my classes. I didn’t answer because he already knew but I thought it was probably both.
I sank down onto my bed and my friend asked me wasn’t I going to get started on my work, but then he answered his own question saying that it was probably too late anyways. I just told him I wasn’t up to it.
My friend asked me what I was up to for the rest of the day and suggested that I could go skate, but I probably wouldn’t want to hurt myself again.
I laid fully-clothed, motionless, and sweaty on my bed, gingerly and uncomfortably positioning myself so I wouldn’t get blood on my sheets. I did not want to move, ever again. My friend gazed down at me and his assholish grinning expression turned dark. Pathetic, he said.
I kicked my leg towards my friend’s asshole face as I yelled at him to shut up but my foot just passed through the air without hitting anything. My friend wordlessly left our room and left me to lie back down, but I knew he would be back when I woke up.

Risky Business
Two pairs of footsteps entered the men’s bathroom. It had been 5 minutes since I had been granted permission to use the bathroom and I was making good progress until they had entered. Their voices were hushed and urgent. They were clearly amateurs. I slowed my rhythm not to be heard by them. I continued with caution, recalling the lithe figure of the girl who sits in front of me.
I stopped my work momentarily as I heard the sounds of the two boy’s footsteps pass in front of my locked stall. I turned my back to them but kept my head turned to keep an eye on their shoes; one had a pair of Nike trainers and another with black Vans. I recalled the slightly dirty pair of Vans that the girl from my class wore, a perfect complement to the length of her legs. I resumed my work at a quickened pace.
The boys began to leave a few minutes later, but to my great dismay I heard a third pair of footsteps entering just as their feet were leaving my line of sight. At the same time I heard something lightly drop to the ground and identified it from my view as a small Ziploc bag containing several clumps of a lumpy, green substance.
The bathroom erupted in the sounds of an adult man yelling, a teacher. My careful concentration was shattered and my work threatened to crumble in my hands. The feeble, defeated tones of the boys struggling to defend themselves revitalized me. I was not like them, an amateur. I redoubled my efforts as I recalled the way the yoga pants that girl in my class wore shaped perfectly to the contours of her body.
The sound of a softer female voice entering the bathroom broke my concentration again, but I recognized this voice. As she pleaded with the male teacher to calm down I recalled her class, and her scent whenever she would look over my shoulder to examine my school papers. My breath quickened with excitement as I savored her voice and recalled the time I spent in the class within her class that only existed in this stall.
The male teacher had barely managed to calm his fury despite efforts and had begun banging his fist on the door of my stall, but it did not matter anymore. I turned around as my work neared completion. I looked through the crack in the stall at the owner of the female voice standing in a slightly protective position behind the angry man. We made eye contact.
I finished.

Terroristic Threats
I have this friend who has been to jail twice totaling a couple of months. He did not do anything. One of the times he was out at the bar. Some drunken asshole started taking the piss out of him and he got angry. Not a single punch was thrown but he ended up spending the night in jail. The reason was because he told the drunken guy at one point that he was going to kill him. It is a common expression that people use when they are angry but he was arrested on the basis of making “terroristic threats”.
Another time, it was at his old workplace. His boss was insulting him on his performance, and putting on his passive-aggressive act as usual. His boss often commented on his lack of a girlfriend, and one day he was berating him after he made a small mistake at work saying “you’ll never get a girl with handiwork like that, you’re gonna have to steal my car if you’re going to have any chance.” My friend, his inhibitions lowered and patience all but run out replied, “I guess I’ll just have to rape a bitch then, and I’m stealing your car, but I guess since you won’t let me have it I’ll have to kill you for it.”
He was convicted on charges of terroristic threats and sexual harassment charges because a female coworker had overheard the exchange. It was impossible for him to find work after this. I met him on an obscure online forum a while back and we became close friends and he told me his story. He is one of the nicest guys I have ever met and has never actually caused harm to anyone. He does not work now or speak with nearly anyone. He collects welfare and spends most of his days online.

@Indari

can I save the writings? establish wathever conditions eh

also, choose a gift

Other than this,

View attachment 9729View attachment 9729View attachment 9729View attachment 9729
Tfw have trouble doing basic math and reading. Can't count money with out talking out loud. Can't spell shit right without googling the words. have attention span of gold fish