Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My brain is fucked up

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Visionary
★★★★★
As the title says, i cant even watch movies or play games that require focus.
This is why i rarely post here, i don't have any mental energy.
i just browse incels.co and play some games that i already played a lot of times and finished.

This is what inceldom does to your mental health

Were you this way before learning about the Blackpill?

My excuse isn't about focusing. My excuse I don't post much is I have no clue what to say half the time without it sounding like a broken record and also don't like post low effort posts.
I can focus perfectly while I'm playing games or whichever.

I have one of the worst cases of imsomnia the doctors have ever seen. And that is what it does to my brain 25days of a whole month. So I can understan. is even difficult to write for me

I have one of the worst cases of imsomnia the doctors have ever seen. And that is what it does to my brain 25days of a whole month. So I can understan. is even difficult to write for me

I'll ask you the same question I asked OP: did you suffer from insomnia before becoming Blackpilled?

low motivation levels sounds like shit honestly same here

I was better. but not so much.

Okay. My theory is that the Blackpill causes serious health problems for most men that are exposed to it. But it sounds like this wasn't the case for you in particular.

This is what inceldom does to your mental health
i dunno. some where already fucked up before and some becme mentally crippled because of inceldom. beware that a quarter of this forum had already GFs

I'll ask you the same question I asked OP: did you suffer from insomnia before becoming Blackpilled?
I suffered imsomnia since I hited puberty around 11. At exactly the same time i started to need a foid in my bed to sexualy release me to get sleep. Ist that a coinidence? I am completelly sure now with 33 that my imsomnia directly comes form sexual represion and brutal rejection of affection from foids. I can expand if you want.

I suffered imsomnia since I hited puberty around 11. At exactly the same time i started to need a foid in my bed to sexualy release me to get sleep. Ist that a coinidence? I am completelly sure now with 33 that my imsomnia directly comes form sexual represion and brutal rejection of affection from foids. I can expand if you want.

Interesting. Sure, go ahead!

I'll cum in your brain

Okay. My theory is that the Blackpill causes serious health problems for most men that are exposed to it. But it sounds like this wasn't the case for you in particular.
I was mentally fucked up already, it justgot worse, i don't think blackpill caused this.

Interesting. Sure, go ahead!
Somehow my imsomnia, hormone imbalances and sex starving is all related. When I started to have deep imsonia aorund 11 I started to feel the need for affection and intimate sex to calm me down in bed jsut before sleep. Allready back then I was getting starved and mocked by foids and I was being sexually repressed by them, yeah with 12yo we were all thinkig about sex allready and chasing the girls. The next years in teendom got worst. My sexual hunger got stronger, 13 to 16 was my peak I will say and my sensation of restness got more deprived and deprived, and got worst. i needed intimate sex and petting from a foid in an intimate way to feel good and sleep. I never gott it of course. Worst part of it, all the years afterwards my imsomnia only became worst as my sexual starving become harder.
I got stuck in liking only JBs of that age, so the repression and worrying about eding up in jail or the like got me even more imsomnia. Its so bad that as per today basis still suffer from imsomnia to the point I think I will lose controll and fuck one of this JB foids i like in whatever conditions and I will get in to trouble and that gets me more imsomnia to the point of criple me. Im NEET now because of imsomnia.
So as you can see is a miracle i havent roped or raped a foid. And tonight when i go to bed I will go for the same process for hours and hours.
I wish I havent being born or at least like dogs instead of foids because sex would get me sleep but would also sent me to jail.
I was blackpilled since those 11-12 yo when I discovered all this shit worked like that, women true nature I mean, chads only, no love, etc. Yup, a true mentalcell.
No need to mention that Im a true never kissed hugged whatever is said and being rejected by foids also allways and even bullied by them.

Last edited:
Somehow my imsomnia, hormone imbalances and sex starving is all related. When I started to have deep imsonia aorund 11 I started to feel the need for affection and intimate sex to calm me down in bed jsut before sleep. Allready back then I was getting starved and mocked by foids and I was being sexually repressed by them, yeah with 12yo we were all thinkig about sex allready and chasing the girls. The next years in teendom got worst. My sexual hunger got stronger, 13 to 16 was my peak I will say and my sensation of restness got more deprived and deprived, and got worst. i needed intimate sex and petting from a foid in an intimate way to feel good and sleep. I never gott it of course. Worst part of it, all the years afterwards my imsomnia only became worst as my sexual starving become harder.
I got stuck in liking only JBs of that age, so the repression and worrying about eding up in jail or the like got me even more imsomnia. Its so bad that as per today basis still suffer from imsomnia to the point I think I will lose controll and fuck one of this JB foids i like in whatever conditions and I will get in to trouble and that gets me more imsomnia to the point of criple me. Im NEET now because of imsomnia.
So as you can see is a miracle i havent roped or raped a foid. And tonight when i go to bed I will go for the same process for hours and hours.
I wish I havent being born or at least like dogs instead of foids because sex would get me sleep but would also sent me to jail.
I was blackpilled since those 11-12 yo when I discovered all this shit worked like that, women true nature I mean, chads only, no love, etc. Yup, a true mentalcell.
No need to mention that Im a true never kissed hugged whatever is said and being rejected by foids also allways and even bullied by them.
I looked at your post history and your typos seem legit so I believe you. I assume you've tried a bunch of sleeping pills so I recommend drinking vodka until passing out and thereby getting some sleep. If that isn't even enough I guess you need some hard drugs

Depression and anxiety destroys the brain, and there are numerous studies to back it up. Chemicals that are associated with these negative feelings actually causes the brain to degrade and age prematurely.

Brutal, i can relate a bit, I am sorry for you.
If you were a foid, everyone would hug you and treat you well , JFL at this clown world.

I was blackpilled since those 11-12 yo when I discovered all this shit worked like that, women true nature I mean, cahds only, no love, etc. Yup, a true mentalcell.

Being blackpilled early on would have its benefits. But at 11 years old I can see how it could cause mentalceldom.

It truly is a miracle you've made it this far without raping someone. Incredible.

Being blackpilled early on would have its benefits. But at 11 years old I can see how it could cause mentalceldom.

It truly is a miracle you've made it this far without raping someone. Incredible.
thanks for the answers people, for real. Means the world to me.
really the mentalceldown was caused because of being aware of it so early, and not being able to taklked to no one about it until 2 months ago when I finded this forum
Yeah its somehow of a miracle that Im alive. And if you see the post were I tell the story of my brutal family you will have nightmares. Is out there if you wanna read it.
I looked at your post history and your typos seem legit so I believe you. I assume you've tried a bunch of sleeping pills so I recommend drinking vodka until passing out and thereby getting some sleep. If that isn't even enough I guess you need some hard drugs
yep. Im sleeping pills today two different types and still dont sleep. because is my fear of loosing control over the foids what keeps me in alert nothing works as there is no pill that erases that. If I move to my own flat in the future wich I hope I will try dome drugs to sleep. Marihuana for example. If that does not work... I just dont have answers to were my life is gonna end.
Brutal, i can relate a bit, I am sorry for you.
If you were a foid, everyone would hug you and treat you well , JFL at this clown world.
If I were a foid I wouldn'd needed the sex so much for a start, so all the problems afterwards would not have being created neither. They just have it so much easier in life than us the so fuckers.
Just the diference in sexual need/desire is an allready unfair balance by nature. But you know, natural selection is as cruel as cruelty can go.
Depression and anxiety destroys the brain, and there are numerous studies to back it up. Chemicals that are associated with these negative feelings actually causes the brain to degrade and age prematurely.
based as fuck. i know. I have the health issues of a 60yo now than im in my 30s because of a life of anxiety and suffering.

same, my brain is fucked up too.

It doesn't matter, the reason you get more depressed when you discover the blackpill is because the blackpill tells you the truth, there is no ''Hey, women today suck! BUT...'' Or ''Your chances are close to zero, but what IF?'' There are no copes in the blackpill, it's purely the truth, and some truths are depressing, but no matter how depressing it is, the truth must be spread.

It doesn't matter, the reason you get more depressed when you discover the blackpill is because the blackpill tells you the truth, there is no ''Hey, women today suck! BUT...'' Or ''Your chances are close to zero, but what IF?'' There are no copes in the blackpill, it's purely the truth, and some truths are depressing, but no matter how depressing it is, the truth must be spread.

We can never be 100% certain of anything.

We know the Blackpill has a lot of explanatory power. And we know things are indeed bleak.

But our knowledge is always incomplete. We must be careful that we're not explaining the wrong thing to youngcels and giving them an overly pessimistic version of the truth.

We can never be 100% certain of anything.

We know the Blackpill has a lot of explanatory power. And we know things are indeed bleak.

But our knowledge is always incomplete. We must be careful that we're not explaining the wrong thing to youngcels and giving them an overly pessimistic version of the truth.
Fair point, but then again, I don't recommend anyone to learn the blackpill by reading the things users here are writing, paying a visit to the Incel Wiki is definitely a better choice.

As the title says, i cant even watch movies or play games that require focus.
This is why i rarely post here, i don't have any mental energy.
i just browse incels.co and play some games that i already played a lot of times and finished.
Sounds like you're depressed, I know it happened to me from November 2019 - April 2020.

Sounds like you're depressed, I know it happened to me from November 2019 - April 2020.
How do you ascend from depression?
I'm not depressed but i am not happy either.