Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My brain if a girl actually loved me and tried sharing her affection with me:

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5XzGyjEkkc

Girls have ignored me, rejected me, bullied me, called me ugly, treated me like I don’t matter...now im at the point where I feel completely unlovable.

I relate to this dog. He was abused for his entire life, and doesn’t know what kindness is. He cannot even comprehend that someone would treat him with affection, and has been mentally scarred to the point where he’d react in such a way. Similarly, I cannot comprehend a girl wanting to love me. It’s something so foreign, if it actually happened, my brain would react like this dog. I’d probably think it’s some kind of trick, or I’m being made fun of. I am an unlovable, untouchable, unwanted piece of shit that should just die. no girl would ever actually be attracted to me, let alone show me affection of any kind.

lmao the dog's name is kanye

That sucks. If a foid was attracted to me, I'd think it's a dream.

>Oh nyoooo, poor pupperino, we have to do everything to make sure it's okay, pay thousands for the best dog psychologists, best dog toys and spend all the time with him we can, he has to get well and feel loved
>Ewww what's that? A depressed incel? Holy shit, we better lock him up. And I bet he thinks he was bullied for his looks and hot his horrible personality.
:soy:

>Oh nyoooo, poor pupperino, we have to do everything to make sure it's okay, pay thousands for the best dog psychologists, best dog toys and spend all the time with him we can, he has to get well and feel loved
>Ewww what's that? A depressed incel? Holy shit, we better lock him up. And I bet he thinks he was bullied for his looks and hot his horrible personality.
Soyciety's "logic" :feelsclown:

brutal. exposed...

I too relate to the pupper. This is why I'm awkward around people, all trust is gone.

i can't believe you sat down, watched this vid and then just came up with this :feelsgah:

:feelscry:
fakecel if you watch the vid and dont come up with this :feelsaww:

“He has had the life he always deserved” but when its an unattractive male no one would glance and just say he’s entitled. The saying goes a toilet and a dog are always loved unconditionally but a man is only “loved” when he can provide something

Reminds me of a video of a malnourished cat that was always beaten by children or something, and they rescued the cat and at first it was very paranoid and defensive against humans that tried to come near, but over time they helped it and were kind to it and it healed and started feeling safe with humans again.

I always wished that would happen to me

Reminds me of a video of a malnourished cat that was always beaten by children or something, and they rescued the cat and at first it was very paranoid and defensive against humans that tried to come near, but over time they helped it and were kind to it and it healed and started feeling safe with humans again.

I always wished that would happen to me
you know it's not happening.
they will heal you and then when you feel better, they will torture you again

the dog mogs me :feelsrope:

Dog mogged

good thing i never trust anyone

Notice how much they tried to make the caretaker looks that much better and claims to be the only one that can "calm down" the abused dog, the fun part is the dog can't say shit. Isn't it amazing when normies are the one who praised the virtue of unseen kindness and then immediately post shit like this? It's hysterical

Are you a distant relative of Justus Grossbier?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5XzGyjEkkc

Girls have ignored me, rejected me, bullied me, called me ugly, treated me like I don’t matter...now im at the point where I feel completely unlovable.

I relate to this dog. He was abused for his entire life, and doesn’t know what kindness is. He cannot even comprehend that someone would treat him with affection, and has been mentally scarred to the point where he’d react in such a way. Similarly, I cannot comprehend a girl wanting to love me. It’s something so foreign, if it actually happened, my brain would react like this dog. I’d probably think it’s some kind of trick, or I’m being made fun of. I am an unlovable, untouchable, unwanted piece of shit that should just die. no girl would ever actually be attracted to me, let alone show me affection of any kind.

I understand where you’re coming from. Some things make me feel slightly uncomfortable like getting hugs or being touched. I can barely take a hug from my own mother tbh. There definitely are some negative side effects to being incel
Notice how much they tried to make the caretaker looks that much better and claims to be the only one that can "calm down" the abused dog, the fun part is the dog can't say shit. Isn't it amazing when normies are the one who praised the virtue of unseen kindness and then immediately post shit like this? It's hysterical
Yeah I felt the same way about that. She’s obviously not the only one that can do that she’s just what’s there. Needless praise

Last edited: