Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee My boyfriend is less experienced than me. How can I get him to relax and enjoy sex?

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★
https://web.archive.org/web/2023012...n-me-how-can-i-get-him-to-relax-and-enjoy-sex

JFL this is the new standard for relationships. Imagine being twenty and having your first relationship with a girl two years younger who is EIGHTEEN, and she has a bodycount of SIX including FOUR BOYFRIENDS. This is why it is so giga over for us all. This man can't even cum because he can't help but think about the six other dicks that have been inside his gf. He can never compete, because he has no sexual experience and she can compare him to six other guys. It's so bad he can't even cum. This is the fate of normalfag relationships, with women gaining more and more social power alongside more and more sexual experience, leaving men in the dust. If you don't wife a virgin, it is OVER.

Also JFL once again agecucks want us to believe that girls under 18 are just innocent little children but in reality most foids have bodycounts before their 16th birthday. But if you are over 18 and ever think about wanting a young, pure, virgin girl like all men have lusted after for millennia, you are evil pedo. You WILL accept the used goods whore and be thankful JFL at the state of sexual relations in 2023 :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Being a virgin male is bad, unless you're Chad, then it's God's gift from heaven for foids.

Being a virgin male is bad, unless you're Chad, then it's God's gift from heaven for foids.
Normie or an uggo is virgin = eww he's creepy and that's why he's a virgin
Chad is a virgin = aww he saved his virginity for me he's so sweet

disgusting specimen.

Cuckoldry detected! :feelsping: