Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "My boyfriend has a small penis and I can't feel anything"

Foid born without a vagina = Gets called brave and strong for sharing her story, can still suck dick and get fucked in her ass instead.

Man with a small penis = Sorry buddy, it's over for you. Go kill yourself.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There you have your "ascenscion", this is what awaits you :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Kiss of death. :feelsjuice:

it will be the man's fault he was born that way :feelskek:

He should consider surgery for his personality.

He should consider surgery for his personality.
They recommended cock sleeves (apparently making the man feel almost nothing), never questionning the foid's need for big dick.
I guess her personnality detector needs some repair :feelsLSD:

<7" = dicklet

There’s so much blackpilled posts like this on Reddit. If this shit doesn’t blackpill redditors then I don’t know what will
:feelsseriously:

There’s so much blackpilled posts like this on Reddit. If this shit doesn’t blackpill redditors then I don’t know what will
Trust me, it won't :blackpill: any of them, except a tiny, tiny minority. The :bluepill: programming is simply too strong with most Redditors.

she's not entitled to a big cock or pleasure during sex

I wonder how big he is. What is the dicklet cutoff length? What is the "6 feet" of penis size?
The most absurd thing about being bluepilled must be the accidental blackpills foids keep dropping :feelskek:

Foids also get to complain publicly and receive attention feedback. She'll have no problem finding a bigger dick yet she still has to publicly announce it.

Mans prob got average dick lol

You weren't meant to feel anything, you stupid cum receptacle.

It's a sexhaver sub suicide fuel

They recommended cock sleeves (apparently making the man feel almost nothing), never questionning the foid's need for big dick.
Tiny dick? No problem bro, just use a fake one, who cares if you feel nothing. Think of m'lady! :soy:

The brutal thing is he is probably above 5”

Tiny dick? No problem bro, just use a fake one, who cares if you feel nothing. Think of m'lady! :soy:
Oh... m'lady may I arrange a meeting with some prime BBC for you to be moist over :ahegao:
Don't worry I'll pay for the food after the sex and I won't even sleep in my flat while you guys are there, do it in my bed, I'll sleep in the streets with the indian streetshitter. :feelsohh:

''She could get a fake vagina instead
Edit: it's pretty hilarious that I'm getting downvoted for suggesting it's her vagina that's inadequate but everyone just loves the idea of telling a guy his dick isnt enough and he should use a fake one.''

JFL, based guy in the comments

At that point might just kill myself, thats extreme cucking yourself.

She will now get a dildo and dump her bf

I liked this comment:

Have you tried anal? Anytime I was told my penis was too small I would mention anal, and like magic, all of a sudden I was to big