Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy My body my choice

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
I just made a post about libs and not minding there own buissness. Pointing out there bullshit double standered. But then more points popped out in my head that I either once heard or saw about. So lets dive in the bullshit that our special enemy makes. And our special enemy of the day is ... Feminists

Abortion: So they say my body my choice. I dont even care if a bitch is getting abortion because they chose to not wear a condom wile getting fucked by chad. Some cunts may have a entitled mindset of making abortion costs come out of tax money wich to them I say fuck off. I want my money going to real use and not them being irresponsible to not wear a condom. But abortion tends to be there points of freedom.

"Do what I want with my body": another point that bitches use to be promiscuous. Dont care. But let me get to the good part. The points that make em hypocrytes. The point I have against em fuckers.

"Kids body, not there choice": I wont even bother siting this because you can easily look it up. But what Im talking about is 2 things. I dont bring up beauty pagents because those things are fucking dying. But there are cases were single moms will snatch there son away from the dads and either force them or trick them to chopping the crotch. AKA force gender transitioning. The same women who say "my body my choice" dont let there kids have there own choice with there bodys or I should say have to choice of letting there body be. Other mothers will try to trick there sons (forcefully mind you) to being gay. Even if the son is 100 percent hetro. That bitch will make him wear a pink scarf. Then there is drag. These women will condem pedofuckery but then subject there kids to drag. Wich appeals to who? Oh yeah fucking predators. Dont forget to make those kids read "racial and gender equality" books that promote some questionable things.

Modern Sodomy: When I say this Im not talking about being sluts that much. Infact Im bringing back the mother subject because alot of these feminists will use "my body my choice" for a excuse to force there children in a shit childhood. Case and point, shit step dads. This was the case for my mom. She could have had a safe and stable life in Washington were she and I are from. But no she had to go with a angry and fucked in the head army vet. Who repeatedly beaten me. Over and over again. She had to deal with CPS and covered it from my dad for years. See there are women who use false claims of freedom to excuse selfishness. She didnt care that her boyfreind beat the fuck out of me. She just wanted sexuall pleasure from a army vet. She didnt leave him because he beat me. She left him when she found out he cheated on her(years after he beated me). Why I bring this story up is because alot of single moms are like this. They make bullshit freedom claims as a excuse of being sluts. They will sacrifice responsibility and morrals for satisafaction. No matter who they cause to suffer.

Fake seducing: It never happend to me but I hear alot of stories of it. The stacy will falsely pretend to like the virgin nerd so she can get better grades. Granted I do think the nerd should have been smarter and tell her to fuck off. Then again how are these nerd types educated about these false seducers? The stacy will have the nerd help him until she passes the test. And then back stab him. Goes back to fucking chad. And the nerd is either confused or depressed. A story of false seduction.

Incels mind, aperantly not Incels choice:

Feminists nagg about equall rights and freedom. But then you see them try to censor content that apeals to us. GTA 5, certian entertainment IDK, other video games. They want to censor it saying it promotes misogyny, taking freedom from entertainment consumers but nagging about womens freedom.

Conclusion: These are the points I wanted to make or kinda a 2nd part of another post I made, feminists want to act like there minding there own buissness not causing problems but they either cause actuall problems or be hypocrytes and butt in on our buissness. Point is there full of hemroid infected fucking shit.

How dare you go against the right of women to choose which chad will fuck them :foidSoy:

Suicide as well. My head, my choice to blow it off with a shotgun.

All it is them being devoid of any real problems, and so desperately searching for a tool to victimize themselves for even more privileges and sympathy, while still receiving the benefits of it and far outmstching the quality of life of most men; there's also them literally not being able to differentiate slight inconveniences or logical restrictions such as not being able to rescind their own choices of having a baby by killing it from actual problems, and "oppression"... :feelsUgh:

They have the benefit of hypergamy, every single globohomo-supporting corporation, white knighting cuck, and wealthy elite backing them and their degeneracy up, and unlimited amounts of statistics showing their halo'd treatment by most, especially in the legal system and relationships... :feelsclown:

But subhuman truecels isolated in a state of permanent rotting and wageslaving/NEETing, genetically cursed from the beginning, and living a life of hopelessness are actually somebow better off due to the fact that the top 5% of men are more likely to earn more and live better lives; simply modern feminism and liberalism for you. :feelsjuice:

Abortion: So they say my body my choice. I dont even care if a bitch is getting abortion because they chose to not wear a condom wile getting fucked by chad. Some cunts may have a entitled mindset of making abortion costs come out of tax money wich to them I say fuck off. I want my money going to real use and not them being irresponsible to not wear a condom. But abortion tends to be there points of freedom.

“Don’t want a baby? Don’t do the thing that makes babies.”