Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My bloodline ends with me

notahindsight

notahindsight

loser of all losers
★★
This is driving me insane. Let's forget about all the pleasures we want. Getting loved, sex, arousal, comfort. I am a biological dead end. I will never be able to see my son. I will never be able to raise him. I will never be able to see him grow up. All this because I was not able to be born 6"5 tall and this is preventing me from copulating with anyone from the opposite sex. My dad did so much for me but I am not going to be able to give him a grandchild. He was able to get his wife back in the day, but now the whores are too fucking selfish and won't choose any of us because we are not perfect.

My bloodline ends with my semen stained pillow

This is driving me insane. Let's forget about all the pleasures we want. Getting loved, sex, arousal, comfort. I am a biological dead end. I will never be able to see my son. I will never be able to raise him. I will never be able to see him grow up. All this because I was not able to be born 6"5 tall and this is preventing me from copulating with anyone from the opposite sex. My dad did so much for me but I am not going to be able to give him a grandchild. He was able to get his wife back in the day, but now the whores are too fucking selfish and won't choose any of us because we are not perfect.
Israel is under attack you piece of shit that’s all you should be thinking about you need to send me every dollar now

Israel is under attack you piece of shit that’s all you should be thinking about you need to send me every dollar now
Fuck you kike. Israel PALESTINE is rightfully the land of PALESTINIANS.

OVER for my bloodline too.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Reaction GIF

Last edited:
I never wanted kids to begin with. All I need is a good girlfriend who gives me frequent sex

I never wanted kids to begin with. All I need is a good girlfriend who gives me frequent sex
Same, man. Even if I ascended I would NOT want have children either, I would just enjoy the rest of my life of "frequent sex".:feelsohh:

Same, man. Even if I ascended I would NOT want have children either, I would just enjoy the rest of my life of "frequent sex".:feelsohh:
Despite all our differences (race, nationality, religious belief, our desires), we are all together SEXLESS. They call us incels racists but this forum has to be the most diverse forum ever.

Despite all our differences (race, nationality, religious belief, our desires), we are all together SEXLESS. They call us incels racists but this forum has to be the most diverse forum ever.
Indeed.:blackpill:

Last edited:
I’ve know this for a while now, Anyway I’d rather die than to have kids. I’ve just wanted to fuck bitches and nothing else.

I will never be able to raise him. I will never be able to see him grow up. All this because I was not able to be born 6"5 tall
Did in the past only men tallee than 6"5' copulated? No. Almost all men could have wife and children. Jews and women literally took it from us.

This is what incelation does

Same. Life with good sex and low responsibility is the dream