Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My blackpilled story of how I got subtly but brutally rejected by a noodlewhore

Incelistan

Incelistan

Destroy all joos
-
Basically awhile ago me and this noodlewhore were working on an Environtmental Science Lab together (Not voluntarily, as we had preassigned groups). During one of the days were we supposed to be working on the Lab, I wasn't present because I was sick that day. So the next day I asked the noodlehole for her number so she could text me the lab notes, and the noodletoilet freaked out and almost had a panic attack over it even though I wasn't even going to do anything other than receive the lab notes with her number but the noodlehole wouldn't stop bitching about me stalking her with her number. If I was a white chad she wouldv'e happily given me her number but ofcourse almost every race hates pakicels :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: and thats why I have it figured that I have zero chance in real life :) :reeeeee: