Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my blackpill advice for you incels

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
Don't become bitter about women.
They are just like
you, with feelings and insecurities.
If a woman doesn't
want to go out with you, just respect that and move on.
Pick women for their personalities, not just their looks.
You need some level of attraction, but there's more to
attraction than just physical appearance.
Try to learn
about their minds, interests, careers, and goals.
Make yourself attractive to women.
Eat well, exercise,
get plenty of sleep, don't smoke, don't drink too much.
Take care of your finances and pursue your career
without losing your personal life.
Find interesting things
to talk about, read books, take up hobbies, travel, join
clubs, etc. so that there's some depth to your
personality.

good luck.

Don't become bitter about women.
They are just like
you, with feelings and insecurities.
If a woman doesn't
want to go out with you, just respect that and move on.
Pick women for their personalities, not just their looks.
You need some level of attraction, but there's more to
attraction than just physical appearance.
Try to learn
about their minds, interests, careers, and goals.
Make yourself attractive to women.
Eat well, exercise,
get plenty of sleep, don't smoke, don't drink too much.
Take care of your finances and pursue your career
without losing your personal life.
Find interesting things
to talk about, read books, take up hobbies, travel, join
clubs, etc. so that there's some depth to your
personality.

good luck.
A message to you incels? You a chad?

do u even know what blackpill means u retard

Get this bluepiller outta here :soy::banhammer:

Take Your Pills Dancing GIF

Something Something showers Something Something personality

dnrd but I don't blame anyone except joos

Sure. I’ll fix my faceionality.

it’s over

Honestly, we shouldn’t be mad at females. They’re choosey because that’s how our species are. It’s nature that we’re incels, we have bad genetics. So I feel like blaming females is a bad approach, if you’re going to blame something blame society and nature. End of story.

Honestly, we shouldn’t be mad at females. They’re choosey because that’s how our species are. It’s nature that we’re incels, we have bad genetics. So I feel like blaming females is a bad approach, if you’re going to blame something blame society and nature. End of story.
Agreed, i don't blame them for not liking me, i don't like myself either

they dindue nuffin

We should feel bad when Chad banishes our skulls in and forces us to prop up soyciety. Its natural that with his superior genetics and access to foids that he should spend his time living life to the fullest while genetic dead ends slave away. Do you hear yourself right now, what part of the blackpill means alleviating animals of the damage they do. Just because something is dangerous due to its nature doesn't mean you don't restrain it.

Bluepillpasta

As part of a society, if you see an injustice in your society, you act to help correcting this injustice.
So why are foids not doing anything at all about the injustice we live ?
BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING COMFORTABLE

As part of a society, if you see an injustice in your society, you act to help correcting this injustice.
So why are foids not doing anything at all about the injustice we live ?
BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING COMFORTABLE
foids are not negatively impacted by lookism at all; they have makeup and an infinite sex appeal in soyciety thanks to body positivity movements which only serves them :soyciety:

foids are not negatively impacted by lookism at all; they have makeup and an infinite sex appeal in soyciety thanks to body positivity movements which only serves them :soyciety:
It's much more because the soyciety has been totally shaped to satisfy them to the detriment of non-attractive men.

If foids were seeking for justice, they would rebel and date us. But as I said, it's so comfortable for them. Which is why they're guilty.

@Lonelyus
The bear meat has arrived. If you want proof, message me.