Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my biggest regret is not killing myself

feelsbadman32

feelsbadman32

Officer
★★
I shouldn't have been born on this earth. There is no point in me existing. I wish i was never born, my life is a living hell. I don't wish a single person on this earth happiness, i want people to suffer like i suffer. I look at the news every day in hope that this world nukes itself to death, but to no avail. I hate my parents for bringing me to this hell. I hope this world falls soon

I resent my parents every day for not recognizing the clear mental disorders I have exhibited from a very early age, and getting me help for them. Should have roped long ago.

You still can...

roping isnt the answer, death is a fucking mistery, why not enjoy the little shit that happens in life? like eating or jerking off
we dont have to hate ourselves just because we cant be near a foid

You still can...
im aware of that but survival is strong. On the other hand the biggest hell is to see others enjoying life, while you rot

Screenshot 2018 10 02 16 35 49

Punish them.

thERes still tim(ER)e to E_Redeem (E)yourself(R)
seriously

i wish i lived in the 80s and there was a nuclear war between US and soviet russia. it'd feel so fucking good to be struck by an atomic bomb

i wish i lived in the 80s and there was a nuclear war between US and soviet russia. it'd feel so fucking good to be struck by an atomic bomb
All those normies running for their lives, they always hated you, they humiliated you and now they will have the same end as you

Don't kill yourself, we need you for upcoming retribution war

I know how you feel man, except that I don't want others to suffer. I really, really wanted to rope and I couldn't do it. I hate mankind for not providing easy assisted suicide. I was born without my consent and I have to live without my consent, like a slave. This is a fucking nightmare. Society is shit. Ah heck, maybe I do want them to suffer. They deserve it.

I can relate...

Probably going to sound bluepilled as fuck here, and I apologise for that, but in all honesty... no idea what happens after you die. It's probably the same as being in a deep sleep, but there's no proven answer. Assuming that you are going to be dead and in a state of eternal oblivion for the rest of time... why not just wait it out?

Other than that, I'm not sure what else I can suggest... sorry man...

When I look back I should have roped at 23/34. It was over right there. But I don't have what it takes to rope or go ER.

My only choice is trying to rebuild my life. It will probably never be as good as it was back then (and it was already shitty tbh, but at least I was young and had hope and some fun), but the other choice is LARPing until death.

it's still not too late...