Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My biggest goal is to become a absolute volcel

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Not caring anymore About stinky vaginas and being happy 24/7

i wish i would be a extremly good Looking volcel who provokes women by simply not giving them attention

Just Be Asexual Theory
Kiddin. I would kill and eat my parents if i could be asexual, i mean, feeling NO sexual desires whatsoever, the rest of my life

same. if this was possible and i became chad magically i would only fuck the 8s-10s. tell the sub 8 foids they are worthless and disposable and used up and completely disregard them, give em a taste of their own medicine. id also treat the top tier foids like shit too but keep em around so i can keep fucking them.

Same tbh. Obsessing about girls I can’t have is fucking with my head.

i wish i would be a extremly good Looking volcel who provokes women by simply not giving them attention
Cope, if you were Chad you would be slaying everything in sight, and everyone else here would be too. Biological urges would easily override ideology as soon as foids start approaching.

Do roids. Did earlier this year and messed up my atural test production. My libido dropped to 0.