Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel my biggest fear when I get to soi6

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
I am fucking high inhib asf I bet I will get scared and not be strong enough to walk on that street, or I will act autistic and say autistic shit. I dont think even alcohol can save me tbh tbh and I cant fking get drunk so early in the night if I want to fuck someone anyway and going there sober is massive suifuel for autist retard like me its just fucking over buddy boyos I will get so high inhib and be stressed and scared to talk to those whores its over when you are too high inhib to even talk to whores JFL its over

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP8eXQDm-Mg

That is why I am forming a SEAmaxx expedition squad so that I can have other autists with me and it will ease the pressure on me by group psychology. But I have a feeling nobody will come with me anyway eitherway I have to go and deal with it somehow if I go alone it is what it is

I am fucking high inhib asf I bet I will get scared and not be strong enough to walk on that street, or I will act autistic and say autistic shit. I dont think even alcohol can save me tbh tbh and I cant fking get drunk so early in the night if I want to fuck someone anyway and going there sober is massive suifuel for autist retard like me its just fucking over buddy boyos I will get so high inhib and be stressed and scared to talk to those whores its over when you are too high inhib to even talk to whores JFL its over

That is why I am forming a SEAmaxx expedition squad so that I can have other autists with me and it will ease the pressure on me by group psychology. But I have a feeling nobody will come with me anyway eitherway I have to go and deal with it somehow if I go alone it is what it is

alcohol makes me act like a low inhib chad which is bad for obvious reasons
i will socialize with people go to bars talk shit online but i regret it the next day every single time because its just embarrassing acting like a chad as a sub5 i know i sounded cringe and looked cringe
:feelscry:

if i had money id meet you at the airport of wherever that place is

If you grew up being reminded daily that you are subhuman, and if from an objectiv stand point you are deformed, you cannot forget 1 second even under any substance this reality. It is too deeply located in the brain.. probably in the fuckin brain stem for me :feelskek: