Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My big black HUGE dog is 6'2

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

bigger-dog-dog-love-definitely-832287175.jpg

he is taller than my boyfriend who is six foot.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

giant dog >>>>>>>>>>>>> ethnic man
can't even compete with that thing

lol imagine put this dog side by side with @based_meme who would she choose :feelskek:

"I am roughly 5ft 4ins, and about eight stone and last time we went to the vets he was too scared to go on the scales but we think he is about 10 stone, and around 6ft 2ins on his back legs at full height - he is taller than my boyfriend who is six foot."
giant nigger dog is almost a foot taller than her and 65kgs, shit is giant asf
he probably have a 7 or 8 icnher dick

He's hitting that pussy long dick style every night

disgusting whores

Many ethnic subhumans (not all but many) have lower SMVs than those of animals, including dogs but others too.

Height

View attachment 825788

We get cucked by those animals with coloured eyes

View attachment 825789View attachment 825790View attachment 825791View attachment 825792View attachment 825793

We get cucked by animals by with huge frames

View attachment 825795View attachment 825796View attachment 825797

IT NEVER FUCKING BEGAN IF YOU ARE AN ETHNIC INCEL, YOU WILL GET CUCKED BY ALL SORTS FROM THE ANIMAL KINGDOM, FROM LAND, TO AIR TO SEA YOU HAVE A LOWER SMV THAN TIGERS, GORILLAS, KILLER WHALES AND MUCH MORE
Reminder:
This dog cucks you. If you aren't white with blue eyes like his then you are an asexual being. Females would rather fuck an attractive animal than an ethnic human

08A87E90 6CCC 45D9 B55A 295609DE49B7

@PLA1092
so over for human males

when a femshit finds out her new pet dog is a female

Weighs 10 stone
Americans are truly retarded, aren't they?
What the hell is a stone lmao

i didn't even have to click on this thread to know it was a white woman.
brootal

only a foid would find a tall dog cute.

A bear is cuter because of the chubby proportions, whereas a dog is slender.

They are both fucking ,no doubt in that

Bro, you know she getting pinned down by it.

We need to start bringing this White women fuck dogs thing everywhere and everytime. Mayosluts hate it when someone points out they fuck dogs.

giant dog >>>>>>>>>>>>> ethnic man
can't even compete with that thing
Yup no doubt in my head that the vast majority of women would prefer it over an ethnic

Holy fuck it's so Goddamn over :feelskek:

Getting mogged by a 6'2 dog. This is the world we live in, that dog must have an amazing personality.

God has a sick sense of humor.

Weighs 10 stone
140 lbs. it's a UK measurement not American one
i didn't even have to click on this thread to know it was a white woman.
brootal
only race whos foids fuck dogs this often
Bro, you know she getting pinned down by it.
yup the kissing photo proves it
We need to start bringing this White women fuck dogs thing everywhere and everytime. Mayosluts hate it when someone points out they fuck dogs.

That photo is straight up embarrassing

When the BBCpill and the dogpill merge

Many ethnic subhumans (not all but many) have lower SMVs than those of animals, including dogs but others too.

Height

View attachment 825788

We get cucked by those animals with coloured eyes

View attachment 825789View attachment 825790View attachment 825791View attachment 825792View attachment 825793

We get cucked by animals by with huge frames

View attachment 825795View attachment 825796View attachment 825797

IT NEVER FUCKING BEGAN IF YOU ARE AN ETHNIC INCEL, YOU WILL GET CUCKED BY ALL SORTS FROM THE ANIMAL KINGDOM, FROM LAND, TO AIR TO SEA YOU HAVE A LOWER SMV THAN TIGERS, GORILLAS, KILLER WHALES AND MUCH MORE
This right here is the brootal truth :cryfeels:. I dont' know why coomskins think they've struggled, they can't compare their struggles to the average ethnic male

Weighs 10 stone
just checked, 10 stone = 63.5 kg. i weigh less than that. how on earth do i get weightmogged by a dog? fuck this life
140 lbs. it's a UK measurement not American one
im in UK and no one uses stone or pounds other than old lazy boomers, everyone else uses kg

heightmogged by dog,
is it even up for debate anymore, the longer I am here the more brutal the dogpill becomes
Normies will rope when the dogpill becomes mainstream. Imagine what happens when they find out that Buddy gets more pussy than them :feelshaha:

Normies will rope when the dogpill becomes mainstream. Imagine what happens when they find out that Buddy gets more pussy than them :feelshaha:
Yeah but the even more blackpilled reality will be normie cucks accepting it and being proud that man's best friend gets to fuck his wife while he gets none, its ovER