Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My best friend told me to stop victimizing myself

• Thread starter SuicideIsTheOnlyWay
  • Start date
SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

GOD'S OFFICIAL LAB RAT
★★★★
He Said he got enough of me always putting myself in the victim position and Just compared me with some high-tiers normies we know, as If I'm getting the same life benefits as they are.

He forgot I have brutal deformities, 3/10 face, autism, no family etc

I Help This normie with free gym classes (I'm personal trainer) and he Just treat me this way. He has a 7/10 redhead as girlfriend.

How I hate normies, I think our destiny is to Just stay home, Alone.

How do you Deal with that? Should we Just stay home ALL by ourselves?

you should tell him that he's a faggot and then stop giving him free gym classes

I Help This normie with free gym classes (I'm personal trainer) and he Just treat me this way. He has a 7/10 redhead as girlfriend.

End it then.

Interesting. You are more concerned about protecting a foid instead of helping your ailing autistic friend? If he's like "ER", why are you showing off your ascension to him?

Chaddish behavior.

You guys have friends? @Zer0/∞

You guys have friends? @Zer0/∞
surely they have some benefits from government which unable them to don't see anyone.

I live in a slum, worse than Pakistan and India, so I NEED to see people in order to financially survive. But, this was a mistake - and my mistakes will end soon. I'm unhappy as fuck even taking jewpills

Dont make non incel friends

Dont make non incel friends
This is great advice, you know, that shit ruined my day, I had to take 2mg of xanax and now I'm high as fuck not being ab. ble to study or do anything