Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My best friend got invited to coffee with three girls. (2 of which hate me)

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
I think it's safe to label my friend as less attractive than me. I have a better jawline, better face and I'm more fit from gymmaxxing. He's extremely skinny (his BMI is literally that of an Ethiopian child, he measured it) and has a big nose and an incel chin. He looks like just got out of Auschwitz, basically. He mogs me height-wise, however, and is more charismatic and i guess funnier than me. But girls asked him to hang out with them, something which literally not once has ever happened to me.
This isn't even the first time a group of girls asked him out. A few months back, 2 girls from class asked him out (he denied though). This time, he was asked by one of the girls who previously asked him + 2 more girls. He spent two hours with them; meanwhile I haven't even spoken with a girl for 2 hours in my entire life.
What hurts more is that 2 of these 3 girls dislike me and find me annoying. They also think I'm racist, sexist, homophobic because of my edgy jokes.
He doesn't even converse with these girls regularly, in fact they are the ones who try to start conversations with him. But no one cares enough to talk to me.

The life of a white man, has women around him and friends and still manages to pretend he has problems

The life of a white man, has women around him and friends and still manages to pretend he has problems
This is literally the one time I'd say the personality meme fits since op admitted to being better looking. Sounds like an ER level coping fakecel

This is literally the one time I'd say the personality meme fits since op admitted to being better looking. Sounds like an ER level coping fakecel
White men play games and eat chips and act like man child and still do better than a maxed out curry or Arab in the West

I'm a shortcel. Not only that, all of three of these women are taller than me.

Do you mog chopin? Facially speaking

I'm a shortcel. Not only that, all of three of these women are taller than me.
Why dont you just stop making edgy jokes to girls so they dont hate you?

James Knott:

Screenshot from 2021 12 23 14 18 03

Screenshot from 2021 12 23 14 19 22

(Lovely offer. Except, of-course, for the cycling between S.R.B and C.J.P. Several other affairs...)

52993380 2306945849543016 3913038390060122112 n 3

Justus Grossbier, a man with much greater dedication to S.R.B:

Screenshot from 2021 12 23 00 45 53

Screenshot from 2021 12 23 00 46 26

Screenshot from 2021 12 23 00 41 46

Screenshot from 2021 12 23 00 38 40

Screenshot from 2021 12 23 00 22 22

Screenshot from 2021 12 23 00 21 52

(Praising Kenny to win Shannon's love)

Justus' Intelligence:

Screenshot from 2021 12 23 00 10 37

Screenshot from 2021 12 23 00 28 51

VirginVsChad

Why dont you just stop making edgy jokes to girls so they dont hate you?
If I stop I'm effectively admitting defeat to foids who would find some other reason to hate me anyway.
Plus, they're literally the only ones who took them seriously. They can go fuck themselves
James Knott:

View attachment 552539

View attachment 552540
(Lovely offer. Except, of-course, for the cycling between S.R.B and C.J.P. Several other affairs...)

View attachment 552542

View attachment 552543

View attachment 552544

View attachment 552545

View attachment 552546

View attachment 552547

View attachment 552549

Justus' Intelligence:

View attachment 552551

View attachment 552550

View attachment 552553
What is this?

Yup.

When are you people gonna learn that you got this looks thing all backwards? It's the doofus getting the girl today while Chad walks the street alone with a miserable look on his face. You people still don't get it

It's the doofus getting the girl today while Chad walks the street alone with a miserable look on his face
In a category of two similar people, if one is slightly better he is literally a gigachad
What did he mean by this?

They also think I'm racist, sexist, homophobic because of my edgy jokes.
This. This right here. It will repel women of today, actually I think Chad looks on top of that will repel them even more.

Meanwhile the liberal doofus (like your friend), very effeminate, very un-threatening, he is the type women will choose to date. This shit's been known for awhile but the general low IQ of the incel community unfortunately mean it's still kinda hidden :blackpill:

I have a better jawline, better face and I'm more fit from gymmaxxing.
(X) doubt
James Knott:

View attachment 552539

View attachment 552540

View attachment 552542

View attachment 552543

View attachment 552544

View attachment 552545

View attachment 552546

View attachment 552547

View attachment 552549

Justus' Intelligence:

View attachment 552551

View attachment 552550

View attachment 552553
dude why you keep posting this unrelated personal shit? get over that fucking shannon kid, get your head out your own ass

Last edited:
Meanwhile the liberal doofus (like your friend), very effeminate, very un-threatening, he is the type women will choose to date
I didn't even think about that.Because I live in Bosnia and women here mostly choose very tall, fat, subhuman-looking degenerates, something like this never occured to me, but you might actually be right
(X) doubt
The standard is very low, if you saw what he looks like you would probably mog him too.

If I stop I'm effectively admitting defeat to foids who would find some other reason to hate me anyway.
Plus, they're literally the only ones who took them seriously. They can go fuck themselves

What is this?
How is that admitting defeat? All guys hide their true personalities to get women

What hurts more is that 2 of these 3 girls dislike me and find me annoying. They also think I'm racist, sexist, homophobic because of my edgy jokes.
Moga me at being able to interact with women normally/ in person
dude why you keep posting this unrelated personal shit? get over that fucking shannon kid, get your head out your own ass
:feelsUnreal:

This is why I don't even want to have friends. My good friends in high school losing interest in me and spending more time with girls while I rotted was depressing as hell.

They also think I'm racist, sexist, homophobic because of my edgy jokes.
This is what gets me about women and normies the most. They claim to love dark humor but have mainstream PC views that shut down jokes that don't make fun of basically non sacred people, like redneck Trumper Karen jokes. Late night talk show host type shit.

What is this?
Maybe just tone it down? It's such a non fucking issue. And if theyre the only ones who took it seriously then you can date other ones

Mogs. Me. Because. Friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back