Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My best friend got a girlfriend

• Thread starter deprivedandlonely
  • Start date
D

deprivedandlonely

Greycel
My best friend who I've known since primary school just got very lucky and found a decent girl. It's not like that I don't want him to be happy, but for the past four months we've spent less and less time together. She is really nice to me and all but I just can't help feeling left out... What would you do?

One of the reasons I joined here btw

These friends will drift away and start ditching their foreveralone friends, happens to all incels who ever had friends growing up. Life gets very lonely in your twenties.

Find one too

Normie trait this isn't cuckit where you get sad if your gf doesn't respond

How much does he mog you by? :feelssus:

And by "friend", I hope you don't mean him keeping you around to make him look better in comparison or for you to simply act as the laughed at jester; the foid is simply virtue signalling, being disgusted by you behind your back and likely keeping you around for whatever white knighting cuckery you might do to help her. :feelsUgh:

My best friend who I've known since primary school just got very lucky and found a decent girl. It's not like that I don't want him to be happy, but for the past four months we've spent less and less time together. She is really nice to me and all but I just can't help feeling left out... What would you do?

Accept the fact that he will slowly drive away from you, unless they break up in short enough time - then he will come back to you like nothing ever happened and he didn't just completely shit on your entire friendship for a crumb of pussy. The sooner you accept that, the better.

How much does he mog you by? :feelssus:

And by "friend", I hope you don't mean him keeping you around to make him look better in comparison or for you to simply act as the laughed at jester; the foid is simply virtue signalling, being disgusted by you behind your back and likely keeping you around for whatever white knighting cuckery you might do to help her. :feelsUgh:

These friends will drift away and start ditching their foreveralone friends, happens to all incels who ever had friends growing up. Life gets very lonely in your twenties.
:blackpill: :blackpill:
True, based on personal xp

Cut him off now before he cuts you off

Your friendship will end sooner or later

deprivedandlonely

Greycel​

whatever GraY

Your friendship will end sooner or later

Ashkenazi jews have a very high verbal indeed but poor or average visuo-spatial intelligence. No denying that. Ask them to do some origami or fold a pizza box, or do a ravens progressive matrices test and they are like a fish out of water.

And East Asians are the opposite. We have high visuo-spatial compared to our verbal.

In the end, in my opinion, we East Asians are vastly more intelligent than ashkenazi jews. Visuo-spatial intelligence (non-verbal) is objective and performance intelligence and thus weighs much more than verbal intelligence which is subjectivity based.

Of course in western civilization, verbal intelligence is far more valued (to its own detriment). That is why Jews are placed so high and seem so smart. People who are quick mouthed and linear thinking aren't necessarily the smartest. Far from that. Its the opposite actually.

In the end, imo, non-linear thinking and objective non-verbal reasoning wins because it is analaguous to the way the universe works ultimately. Almost akin to believing in god. Objective reasoning is what I try to do all the time here if you guys haven't noticed. I leave myself out of the picture and just explain things the way that they are. Irrespective if it benefits me or not.

Linear thinking and subjective verbal reasoning is only focusing on a narrow aspect. And to me, akin to believing in the devil.

ntr him in minecraft

This will be a true test of your friendship, whether your friend is a true bro or a cuck that'll do anything for a crumb of pussy.

Incels can't have friends. It's over

nothing that you can do. just dont end up being his emotional support buddy.

Something like this happened to me too. I had an irl incel friend who ascended with a 3/10 girl and we basically stopped talking after that. Happy for him i guess, but now i'm even more alone than before.

Ok GrAYcel

Happened to my best friend in high school. More and more he kept ditching us to see his girlfriend. We used to always make edgy jokes but he became a leftist BLM LGBTQ etc. faggot due to his girlfrined and her friends influencing him.

One of my best friends got a gf a couple years back, so I somewhat relate.
What would you do?
You make it sound like there's something you can do. I frankly don't see what there's to be done. You just gotta deal with it from what it sounds like.

How tall/rich is he?

Brutal af
It's very hard to find truecel friends IRL

I'm guessing that your best friend is probably Jewish. Those pieces of shit are so arrogant and think that they can just take anyone's property and land.

Look at what Israel has done. They take Palestine's land, and turn around and claim that they're a bunch of terrorists when Palestine stands up for itself. Those arrogant mfs think that they can just bully everyone and nothing would happen to them.

Only a matter of time till he drops you. Many such cases