Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my bar for gaming is raised incredibly high

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★
ive played games for decades. now am only able to enjoy less than 0.1% of games

end even these games, i usually get bored of them in 1day-2 months

so not only i cant find interesting games

theyre not interesting for long

rip me its heartbreaking cus i loved gaming

I have over 200 games in my backlog but play the same 2 everyday. Gaming isn’t as fun as it used to be, I feel like I can never buy a game and enjoy it to its fullest.

I have over 200 games in my backlog but play the same 2 everyday. Gaming isn’t as fun as it used to be, I feel like I can never buy a game and enjoy it to its fullest.
at least you have something to play. theres nothing i could play, theres nothing i was interested in last few years

it has come to the point where the only game next gen game nowadays are first person shooter or 3rd person shooter. Gun man protagonist when there're too many gun man protagonist they decided to make gun women protagonist and called it tomb raider,

This is why I am glad max payne stop at 3 I am glad they didn't go with 4 and pushed the story narrative to be over the top. Meanwhile far cry is still doing the same thing over and over. Is like a reskin far cry 3 but with better graphics and rpg system. At least newgrounds indie game has a few interesting concept

Last edited:
Suggest me some good titles for a lpw end pc

it has come to the point where the only game next gen game nowadays are first person shooter or 3rd person shooter. Gun man protagonist when there're too many gun man protagonist they decided to make gun women protagonist and called it tomb raider,

This is why I am glad max payne stop at 3 I am glad they didn't go with 4 and pushed the story narrative to be over the top. Meanwhile far cry is still doing the same thing over and over. Is like a reskin far cry 3 but with better graphics and rpg system. At least newgrounds indie game has a few interesting concept

nowadays games are doing same things that other games are doing, zero new invention. all first person shooters are the same to me, except their graphics are different

Terraria, Stardew Valley, osu (free), and Celeste are great for budget and low spec gamers.
Guess I'll try celeste first. First person platform, fits my bill
left4dead2. Download any mods you want and anyone can run it
Isn't that a multiplayer game?

You can play with bots
I already have it and I used to play it with bots. But hordes of zombies would overwhelm me in campaign. Couldn't make past levels. Though it was a good gane

I already have it and I used to play it with bots. But hordes of zombies would overwhelm me in campaign. Couldn't make past levels. Though it was a good gane
I would also recommend max payne 1 all the way up to 3 is a journey of an ex cop who took the black pill who seriously want a death wish. Bullet time helps if your aim is potato.

If non of these game feels fun to play there's always Terio zen mode. Sometime I just played static difficulty and gotten so used to it the point where I have some inner voice of self reflect while playing the game. In the end is all about the game

Brutal limbostickpill

I would also recommend max payne 1 all the way up to 3 is a journey of an ex cop who took the black pill who seriously want a death wish. Bullet time helps if your aim is potato.

If non of these game feels fun to play there's always Terio zen mode. Sometime I just played static difficulty and gotten so used to it the point where I have some inner voice of self reflect while playing the game. In the end is all about the game
Already completed max payne 2 . Loved that game. But I think these are available only on ps. Except 3. What's terio? Google isn't returning anything.

Simcity 2000 is the only game I even enjoy anymore

It's just like masturbating, it loses something when we do it too much. Years and years doing the same thing can't be good.

And I don't think abstinence can bring back what we lost.

I've been playing Total War Medieval 2 recently, there's a lot of different mods for it, and New Vegas DUST mod too. Sadly multiplayer games are off the table since my arm is destroyed.

Already completed max payne 2 . Loved that game. But I think these are available only on ps. Except 3. What's terio? Google isn't returning anything.
tetr.io

There was sale back on steam a while ago for max payne trilogy from 1 all the way up to 3.
So far I want 3 mechanics and graphics for all max payne. I seriously want a remastered 1 and 2

I used to feel the same but now I can have fun with games again, in fact I wish I had more time to play these days since i have a huge backlog full of games that I like to play, and I would also like to 100% a handful of them.
link me the backlog ill look it up

I have over 200 games in my backlog but play the same 2 everyday.
Me too, all of the games I bought were only because they were on sale and had mostly positive reviews, but they didn't hook me like my two go to games.

Me too, all of the games I bought were only because they were on sale and had mostly positive reviews, but they didn't hook me like my two go to games.
i never buy games
only free ones

though id play aoe4 its coming out soon

i never buy games
only free ones

though id play aoe4 its coming out soon
I never heard of it but it looks like my kind of game. The games I'm addicted to are actually free to play, "gems of war" and "dauntless", but they make you want to spend money if you're unpatient.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back