Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My balls hurt

I never entered 14 days and its been a decade since i started jacking off they finally get a breather jfl
Congrats. I've never gone more than a week. That takes a lot of willpower.

Call me retarded and you cant even spell it right, nigger IQ at work. Im bored so I'll play into your fish lip ooga booga thinking, what is christianity then

Christianity is faith, your opinion does not matter, explain to me what religion is for you to be throwing that word around so loosely
Average Christian fag. Jesus died for my sins just do nothing and go heaven :bigbrain: :lul:

Average Christian fag. Jesus died for my sins just do nothing and go heaven :bigbrain: :lul:
What are you retarded or you can’t read? Plus im noticing a homosexual stench on you, you keep commenting on everything i post. The mods gotta start banning gay people again

My balls are starting to hurt and i hope its not because of not fapping.
It IS because of this. It will get worse. Nofap is Jewish diversy on sexless men. You will get serious infection, if you do nofap longer.

I am not masturbating why are you still on my dick about this
Bro just rub one out. If they good after that then blue balls is probably the problem. If not and they're still hurting you probably have AIDS of the nut

its my 2nd week on no fap an it’s actually the longest time i went wothout it, all praise be to god.
I actually don't even think about doing it and I haven’t been tempted yet even tho i have been on the internet 24/7 this week and i looked at a lot of triggers.
My balls are starting to hurt and i hope its not because of not fapping.
Congratulations sir! You have now risen to Blue Balls Status!